Czech Republic Prague Prague
An enchanting city with stunning architecture, rich history, and vibrant culture, located in the heart of Central Europe.
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) Who doesn't love a nice picnic, because I do! What better plan when the weather is nice to take a blanket, some yummy food, good wine, and just chill out on the grass under a shadow of a tree with a great company? I know you do now as well! Here I'll share my top places to do one in Prague!
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) Bike- Friendly destinations with scenic park routes.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) If you're a newbie in the city or just a tourist passing by this lovely city, these are the must things you need to do and see when you are here!
- michele (Michele Humeston) Fringe Festivals are arts festivals- focussed on theatre but often involving many art forms- that seek to give a platform to independent, experimental, and alternative artists that otherwise exist on the “fringes” of the professional art world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Planning a romantic escape? Don't worry lovebirds, we have the list for you. Europe is always a good idea for romance, with ancient pathways intersecting top-of-the-line restaurants and picture-perfect scenery. These destinations throughout Europe are known for beauty and adventure, whether you want to eat your way through the candlelit eateries of Prague or steal a smooch overlooking the sprawling city of Barcelona.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Boo! Want to retrace the steps of Dracula? Or see the birthplace of Frankenstein? Are you just looking to party? We have collected some of the most iconic destinations in Europe for a truly unforgettable Hallows eve. Visit gothic fortresses steeped in bloody history, dance all night in ornately decorated clubs, or bring the whole family to downtown parades celebrating the spookiest time of year, these ghoulish stops are brimming with festivities, fun, and tasty treats.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Fall is a season coated in magic, from the transformation of nature in front of our eyes to the cool air settling in with chances to connect with our loved ones- cozy in a blanket and with a hot chocolate in hand. We are all about living our fairytale dreams, and these magical European destinations are sure to sweep you off your feet! From the glittering city of Prague to the enchanting countryside of Provence, this selection is what dreams are made of.
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) Summer is coming up, and if there's something that the Czech Republic is missing is beaches, but don't get sad, here are the places you can go for a swim and cool down when you're missing the beach! I have a mix of natural lakes and outdoors pools.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) European summer adventures come in the form of seaside colorful fishing villages and medieval castles with obligatory winding roads of cobblestone to uncover your next adventure. In this list, we have included some of our favorite European summer getaway spots- destinations perfect for a weekend trip or a month-long journey. Whether you seek outdoorsy activities or relaxing in a perfect sunny climate along the shore, this summer we have you covered.
- themarvelousmrsm (Josette Faye Mamsaang)
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) Is there something more than the Czech Republic is known for apart from beer is the number of castles! This country is said to be home to over 200 beautiful castles! Here I show you my favorites ones!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These destinations have garnered international recognition for featuring breathtaking fall landscapes decorated in carpets of rich hues of orange, red, and yellow. We are so ready to grab a cup of cocoa and our favorite sweater and start our fall adventure, and these stops are on the top of our list. Fairytale castles, sparkling metropolises, fresh wine country, and hiking towns, all adorned in seas of leafy trees for us to melt into. Whatever dream fall getaway you have, consider these global destinations for autumn vibes and gorgeous scenery.
- michele (Michele Humeston) Read a great story? Now go make your own.
- travelfreak (Jeremy Foster) Unlike many other European cities, Prague escaped World War I and World War II relatively unscathed and undamaged from falling bombs and other destruction. The result is a nearly perfectly-preserved historic Old Town, and plenty of other still-standing neighborhoods around it. Castles, cathedrals, Gothic bridges, and even giant clocks are all part of the city’s far-reaching history, and so you’ll learn a thing or two while visiting these important landmarks. This list includes everything from ancient historical sites to medieval structures and slightly more modern pieces of noteworthy architecture, like sleek new buildings and even a graffiti wall where locals once aired their grievances.
- LilliSmith (Lilli Smith)
- michaelydia205 (Lydia Michael) Central Europe is a magical land of majestic castles and legends of dragons, princesses and knights.
- susanpazera (Susan Pazera)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Cold weather travel is a delight that often gets overlooked. Here at Seeker. we love cozying up by the fireplace in a snow-covered cottage, exploring the gorgeous pearly views of icy tundra, and walking through an impeccably-decorated Manhattan pretending we are starring in our very own Lifetime holiday film. We selected some of the most dreamy and wintery destinations around the world. How many have you been to?