- michele (Michele Humeston) Not a Brussels sprout in sight!!
- michele (Michele Humeston) When in Belgium, chocolate calories don't count!!
- themarvelousmrsm (Josette Faye Mamsaang) A day in the beautiful Brussels.
- thegoddess_pallas (Pallas-Amenah Morgan) Dining in an underground church in Munich? Yes, please!
- psych.adeleic (Adele Bilotta) Done that.
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) All around the world are picturesque winter escapes for a magical Christmas. I have always dreamed of waking up in a real-life snow globe on Christmas morning, and in case you have also, here is my bucket list of places to spend the season as though you are living in a Christmas card. #seekerchallenge
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) Libras are always seeking balance in everything that they do. Being such indecisive individuals as they are, I decided to step in as a travel-obsessed libra who is always seeking the best spots for like-minded folks. So, if you're seeking aesthetics, art, culture, and a touch of chaos- here are my top libra-approved travel destinations to narrow down your options a little more.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Planning a romantic escape? Don't worry lovebirds, we have the list for you. Europe is always a good idea for romance, with ancient pathways intersecting top-of-the-line restaurants and picture-perfect scenery. These destinations throughout Europe are known for beauty and adventure, whether you want to eat your way through the candlelit eateries of Prague or steal a smooch overlooking the sprawling city of Barcelona.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These forests around the world, decorated with enchanting green plants, mossy stones, and blossoming flowers transport you into the pages of a fairytale. Including the forest in Germany that allegedly inspired the haunting children’s stories of the Brothers Grimm (if you have read the original works), rainforests in Canada that house mystical cream-colored Spirit Bears, and a forest in Belgium that blossoms millions of violet tinted bluebells every spring, these destinations are unique and truly mesmerizing. Spend hours or days touring these magical, forested areas- you just need a pocketful of breadcrumbs to lead you home.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Whisk her away this year at one of these gorgeous destinations for a Mother's Day to remember. Nothing says "Thank you" like a balmy day along the Florida coast or a night of sampling cocktails at a cozy bar in Budapest. Whether you plan to stay close to home or go on a 48-hour adventure, these cities are sure to impress and show your mom just how much she means to you.
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Summer vacation is often described with pristine sandy beaches, salty ocean water, and the *constant* smell of sunscreen, well, if that's not your cup of tea then we have the list for you. While we are fans of beach life, we also love to step away from the seaside crowds and experience something new, from buzzing metropolitan cities at the center of culture and modern life to vast sandy deserts dripping in gorgeous hues of neon orange- there are a number of exciting summer adventures waiting for you, beach not included.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From the classic berets and trench coats of Paris to the cutting edge punk style of London- these cities are IRL runways. Whether you are looking to uncover subculture fashion in Tokyo's Harajuku district or strut your style along the luxury roads of Milan, we have put together a list of the world's most fashionable destinations. From cutting edge to drenched in elegance, embrace innovation, creativity, and the seamless intersection of design with daily life at these stylish destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Fresh mulled wine, hot chocolate, fresh poutine and snow-capped stalls brimming with local ingredients and twinkling lights- Christmas markets bring travelers far and wide to adorable winter villages full of local charm and holiday spirit. Whether you are on the west coast of the USA or exploring historical European cities- these destinations are bringing you a big dose of winter magic, complete with enough food to fill you up, and timeless views.
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) With the new year approaching, I find myself planning more and more trips. This list is hopefully going to narrow down my choices for vacations in Europe to celebrate New Years Eve next year!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) European summer adventures come in the form of seaside colorful fishing villages and medieval castles with obligatory winding roads of cobblestone to uncover your next adventure. In this list, we have included some of our favorite European summer getaway spots- destinations perfect for a weekend trip or a month-long journey. Whether you seek outdoorsy activities or relaxing in a perfect sunny climate along the shore, this summer we have you covered.
- michele (Michele Humeston) Spring is my favorite time to travel. The days become longer, the weather is pleasant, animals return and flowers start to bloom. Here is a list of my top 10 places to visit in Europe during springtime.
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) I love traveling in the summer when the sun is out and cities are bustling, but there are some places that need to be seen in winter for you to experience their true beauty. These are some of the places that I am longing to go for a winter getaway! Fair warning: festive lighting and a dusting of snow are my reasons for all of these places :) #seekerchallenge
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita)
- Read more...
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Since the Middle Ages, Christmas street markets have delighted locals and visitors with food, ornaments, gifts, and entertainment. The start of the Christian Advent season in late November ushers in the opening of festive Christmas markets across Europe, which help revelers prepare for the holidays. Lasting a […]
- Read more...
Europe stretches from the wild waves of Portugal to the mossy woodlands of Belarus, the tundra of the Scandinavian north to the glistening beaches and down in Greece. Between its borders, this land holds treasures of such immeasurable natural magnificence that it would be a crime to even attempt to distill the lot into a […]
- Read more...
Europe is the birthplace of hygge culture: the Danish word for all things comfy and cosy. If tropical getaways aren’t your thing, than Europe is the perfect spot to hunker down and cozy up this winter season. Wake up to snow-capped mountains in Slovenia, walk cobbled streets in Tallinn, shop at cheerful Christmas festivals in […]
- Read more...
Oh, sweet Belgium: home of the world’s best waffles, chocolate, and, of course, beer. And when we say best beer, we mean booziest beer. And when we say booziest, we mean an average Belgian beer ranges between a whopping 8-10% ABV. Before we dive in, let’s take a crash course on Belgian beer so that […]