Costa Rica is known often as a party destination with gorgeous beaches, and yes, if that is what you are seeking then you are sure to be satisfied- but there is so much more also offered in this gorgeous country. Enjoy authentic cuisine in bustling San Jose, or embrace serenity deep in the rainforest, with countless retreats and tourist activities across Costa Rica, there is something for everyone. Costa Rica is incredibly open and friendly towards tourists and makes for a popular destination for solo travelers.
Costa Rica Map
Costa Rica Lists
- Lesser Known National Parks Around The World If you are looking for something new this year to provide excitement, wilderness, and adventure to your travel plans- here are our top picks of the best, lesser-known, national parks from around the world. No matter if you are in Africa, Australia, or North America, if you are seeking mountain climbing or prefer trailing through shimmering rainforests of unique creatures and flowers, we have found the spot for you. Explore these hidden gem destinations that provide all the wonder and beauty, without the crowds.
- My Wanderlust Wishlist My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- Honeymoon Destinations A little slice of paradise for you and your honey is just an airplane ride away. What better way to celebrate your endless love and connection than by visiting these gorgeous destinations? Here are our picks of the most romantic and picturesque destinations from around the world for the perfect backdrop of your romantic holiday. Whether you dream about relaxing along a pristine coastline sipping on fruity drinks or uncovering an adventure- we have the place for you.
- The Best Destinations for Solo Travellers Stuck trying to find inspo for your next solo adventure? Or are you brand new and looking to wet your feet? Don't worry seeker, we have you covered. Across the world, we have chosen our favorite destinations complete with safety, excellent public transportation, and endless activities to fill up a dynamic itinerary. Enjoy a cafe au lait along the Seine river in Paris or embrace solitude in the tranquil rainforests of Costa Rica, the opportunities are endless. Whether you would like to meet like-minded folks in an eclectic hostel and party the night away beachside or eat, pray, love yourself through a transformative escape into the culture of unexplored terrains, we have selected the top destinations for solo travelers around the world so that you can relax and finally start planning your adventure.
- Travel & Leisure's 50 Best Places to Travel These breathtaking destinations selected by Travel & Leisure are on the top of bucket lists worldwide. From the gorgeous tropical landscape of Costa Rica to the modern metropolis of Beijing, this list encompasses the vast sceneries and experiences that our planet has to offer. Explore with us seekers, the 50 best places to travel as chosen by the experts at Travel & Leisure.
- The Best Weed-Friendly Travel Destinations for 2021
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World