Portugal is life-changing, with pristine beaches, fishing villages, gorgeous wine country, and rustic cities. A perfect destination to enjoy sunny days and delicious local cuisine, outside of the capital city it is very easy to find bargains in Portugal. Compared to the rest of Europe, Portugal is an ideal spot for budget travel and hostel hopping, experience this vast country for your next adventure.
- Places I’m Going
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Budget Friendly Travel Destinations Looking for an amazing experience that won't break the bank? Look no further, we have scoured the earth for the best destinations with affordable lifestyles to experience. Enjoy exploring these gorgeous countries, from the vast landscapes of Mexico to the mouthwatering cuisine of South Korea, there is no limit to life-changing adventures that are safe for your wallet.
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Best Activities for Plus Size Travelers in Lisbon Lisbon is the glistening gem of Portugal. The capital city will tease you with bright, unique architecture, sprawling views and scents that make your nose dance. Get lost in its twisted alleyways and discover the heartbeat of the city. The hills that surround Lisbon are not for the faint of heart and steep inclines can sometimes seem daunting. However, rest assured, there are still ways to enjoy the city at any accessibility level and all activities listed are located near public transportation or can be driven to.
- Local Experiences to Have When Visiting Porto Porto, a divine blend of historic grandeur mixed with a trendy, hip, young scene. A city where the arts are celebrated and creative boundaries are pushed to new limits. Here you can be treated to Portuguese hospitality first hand and have each of your senses satisfied while exploring the scenic views this hilltop city provides.
- Countries Of The World
- All Countries In Europe