The land of chocolate, beer and waffles!!!
Crispy hot waffles served fresh on the street? Artisanal beer of any flavor you can imagine on tap? Rustic European charm and winding cobblestone pathways? Check to all three, Brussels is a sometimes overlooked paradise of mouthwatering cuisine (you have to try the fries), gorgeous architecture, and unique, international energy all its own. Explore vast forests in the city, sample *all* the street food, and step into your new metropolitan "home away from home" this summer.
Brussels is perfect for Libras who are seeking a cozy getaway to indulge their imagination. This culturally rich city has breathtaking museums and beautiful views. With plenty of unique vintage shopping, trendy spots, and friendly people, Brussels is sure to ease the constantly curious libra soul who is seeking adventure.
Belgium has such a rich history it would be a great place for a New Years adventure. Exploring museums and tasting chocolate by day, and ringing in the new year with parties and fireworks around the city!
Winter Wonders in Brussels is spread out across the place, boasting ice skating rinks, Christmas music, light shows, a massive Christmas tree, and a mile-long stretch of more than 200 stalls, serving toasty waffles, warming mulled wine and, of course, we can't forget Belgian beers and chocolates.
Brussels in Winter turns into a precious sparkling ornament filled with chocolates and waffles. Sounds like the perfect treat :)
- Top 15 places to visit in Brussels, Belgium. Not a Brussels sprout in sight!!
- Summer Vacation Spots Without The Beach Summer vacation is often described with pristine sandy beaches, salty ocean water, and the *constant* smell of sunscreen, well, if that's not your cup of tea then we have the list for you. While we are fans of beach life, we also love to step away from the seaside crowds and experience something new, from buzzing metropolitan cities at the center of culture and modern life to vast sandy deserts dripping in gorgeous hues of neon orange- there are a number of exciting summer adventures waiting for you, beach not included.
- Capital Cities of Europe Coastal towns and sparkling metropolises, across the sprawling continent of Europe there is so much to uncover and experience. Whether you seek picturesque villages painted in pastel colors or cosmopolitan flair, Europe has the perfect city for you to explore. Here is our collection of capital cities in Europe.
- Best Travel Destinations for Libras Libras are always seeking balance in everything that they do. Being such indecisive individuals as they are, I decided to step in as a travel-obsessed libra who is always seeking the best spots for like-minded folks. So, if you're seeking aesthetics, art, culture, and a touch of chaos- here are my top libra-approved travel destinations to narrow down your options a little more.
- Best New Years Eve Celebrations in Europe With the new year approaching, I find myself planning more and more trips. This list is hopefully going to narrow down my choices for vacations in Europe to celebrate New Years Eve next year!
- Most Beautiful Christmas Markets in Europe! For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- Winter Wonderland Around Europe #seekerchallenge
- World's Most Popular Destinations