Belgium Brussels Brussels
Brussels, the capital city of Belgium, known for European Union headquarters, diverse culture, historic architecture, and world-famous cuisine.
- michele (Michele Humeston) Not a Brussels sprout in sight!!
- themarvelousmrsm (Josette Faye Mamsaang) A day in the beautiful Brussels.
- psych.adeleic (Adele Bilotta) Done that.
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) Libras are always seeking balance in everything that they do. Being such indecisive individuals as they are, I decided to step in as a travel-obsessed libra who is always seeking the best spots for like-minded folks. So, if you're seeking aesthetics, art, culture, and a touch of chaos- here are my top libra-approved travel destinations to narrow down your options a little more.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Summer vacation is often described with pristine sandy beaches, salty ocean water, and the *constant* smell of sunscreen, well, if that's not your cup of tea then we have the list for you. While we are fans of beach life, we also love to step away from the seaside crowds and experience something new, from buzzing metropolitan cities at the center of culture and modern life to vast sandy deserts dripping in gorgeous hues of neon orange- there are a number of exciting summer adventures waiting for you, beach not included.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Fresh mulled wine, hot chocolate, fresh poutine and snow-capped stalls brimming with local ingredients and twinkling lights- Christmas markets bring travelers far and wide to adorable winter villages full of local charm and holiday spirit. Whether you are on the west coast of the USA or exploring historical European cities- these destinations are bringing you a big dose of winter magic, complete with enough food to fill you up, and timeless views.
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) With the new year approaching, I find myself planning more and more trips. This list is hopefully going to narrow down my choices for vacations in Europe to celebrate New Years Eve next year!
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) #seekerchallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Coastal towns and sparkling metropolises, across the sprawling continent of Europe there is so much to uncover and experience. Whether you seek picturesque villages painted in pastel colors or cosmopolitan flair, Europe has the perfect city for you to explore. Here is our collection of capital cities in Europe.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- pennypinchingglobetrotter (Melissa Nance) Where we hope to go this summer!