Discover the best things to do at China from other travelers
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - Outside the US The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- Places I've been
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World
- Most Random Bucket List *needs a list where randomly putting all the cool spots, restaurants, experiences found around*
- Most Haunted Places In Asia Beach vacations, riverside picnics, and a notorious history that remains to this day in the whispers of ghost sightings and mysterious happenings; things are not always as they seem. From abandoned amusement parks steeped in decay to mysterious water spirits witnessed lurking in glistening shores- these destinations are for the adventurous. As Halloween gets closer, we are digging into our archive of spooky destinations across the planet, and these spots throughout Asia are some of the most chilling. Beware, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Best Park Theme Ever
- Places To See Before I Die #seekerchallenge
- Hot Springs Around The World With Breathtaking Views Nourishment and wellness properties, entrenched in aesthetics, pristine nature, and the breathtaking beauty of mother earth- we have put together a list of some of the most incredible hot springs around the world. Enjoy luxury spa experiences, wilderness treks, and massive steaming shores, these hot springs are sure to bubble up some excitement for your next getaway.
- The World's Best Cities For Architecture Fans Architecture is an art form that impacts much deeper than just the visual or auditory experience, any architecture fan realizes the importance that architecture has on our entire way of life. These cities are entirely stunning, with dynamic and intricate designs that have captivated travelers from around the world for years. Whether you seek the charming, colorful tiled streets of Barcelona or the manmade contemporary landscape of Dubai, or something charming in between- these breathtaking cities across the globe are sure to scratch your architecture itch.
- New UNESCO World Heritage Sites To Discover in 2021 We have put together this list of the *brand new* 2021 UNESCO World Heritage list destinations across the globe, from ancient temples to elevated pottery towns. These unique sites around the world are famous for their significant history and importance to local culture. Whether you seek to uncover rare biodiversity amongst the tropical Islands of Japan, tour dynamic landscape gardens in Brazil, or discover ancient astronomical sites- these are some of the most cutting edge cultural heritage sites across the globe that made the cut for UNESCO just this year.
- Cities With Vaccine Passports These cities are requiring proof of vaccination for most non-essential services, and while this may change in the future, it’s great to always stay aware of local covid restrictions prior to travel. We put together a list of some of our favorite destinations that intend to, or already are, implementing vaccine passports. So in case you need some travel inspo for the upcoming year, this may be of service. We would like to add that you should always do your own research about the destinations you are traveling to, and what processes need to be completed prior to/ and after boarding. Safe travels seekers!.
- Cinema 🎥 Museums
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- Who Am I list Here's my "get to know me" list