Tips from the community
seeker 8 months ago
seeker 3 years ago
traveleaterjohanna 3 years ago
- michele (Michele Humeston)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- escape.darling (Lindsay Durgin)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) If you are an adrenaline junkie look no further, we have selected some of the most *iconic*, adventurous national parks around the entire world so that you can start planning your next exploration. Whether you want to raft through rushing rivers, hike dramatic peaks, or witness incredible wildlife, check out these famous destinations for some major adventuring inspo.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These fairytale-like destinations around the globe have all the ingredients for a fabulous summer getaway. Fantastic beaches? Check. Shimmering shores? Check. Culture, Cuisine, and adventure? And check, check check! Some we discovered by accident, some are the best-kept secrets of the travel community, and all are idyllic spots for a bubbly summer away from the backyard pool. Whether you dream of hiking quaint mountains dusted with wildflowers in Europe or relaxing beachside on a remote island- consider these hidden gems for your next adventure.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Just swim up for an elegant cocktail at these luxury poolside destinations across the world. There is one thing that we think that everyone can get behind, and that’s a conveniently placed luxury bar experience alongside the pool. From lagoons that transport you beneath waterfalls to infinity pools overlooking cities- these sparkling destinations around the world will help you cool off and replenish yourself, whether it's an afternoon with friends or a romantic night out swimming beneath the stars.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From the mountains of Quebec to the outskirts of Tokyo, mystical Slovakian lakes, and cascading waterfalls, these fall landscapes are some of our favorite hidden gems. Enjoy the wonder and magic of the new season, cool air, warm pigmented trees, and pathways coated in crispy leaves at these breathtaking destinations around the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Fall is a season coated in magic, from the transformation of nature in front of our eyes to the cool air settling in with chances to connect with our loved ones- cozy in a blanket and with a hot chocolate in hand. We are all about living our fairytale dreams, and these magical European destinations are sure to sweep you off your feet! From the glittering city of Prague to the enchanting countryside of Provence, this selection is what dreams are made of.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Deck the hotel halls- who says spending the holidays away from home can't be *amazing*?! We are big fans of destination winter fun, and these hotels all tucked away in some of Europe's most charming cities are sure to do the trick for your fairytale getaway. From a quaint lodge in Ireland brimming with cheer to an elegant hotel in Paris minutes away from the joie de vivre of the city, we guarantee a jolly time. These destinations take the holidays *seriously* so we recommend being prepared for a magical experience. Happy Holidays seekers!
- danielleberclouw (Danielle Berclouw)
- clumsygirltravels (Marika Devan) Mother nature is a force to be reckoned with and there is just so much beauty in the world to see! Here are my favorite places to experience the beauty this world has to offer. #seekerchallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Shimmering towers of clear water spurting out from impressive heights while lining rocky edges and forming geometric shapes- yes, we are big fans of waterfall tourism. Across the globe, there are countless national parks full of unique cascades to witness, from sky-high cliffs in Iceland to the rainforests of Bolivia. We present our selection of the best national parks to discover mesmerizing waterfall action.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These gorgeous national parks throughout the continent of Europe are ideal backdrops for your next awe-inspiring adventure. Explore through Iceland’s frozen tundra or walk alongside crystal clear lakes in Croatia, hike mountainous terrain in Switzerland, or witness iconic hot air balloon festivities in Turkey. These magical, scenic spots of sprawling natural landscape and inspirational views *need* to be added to your bucket list now. Let's explore the gorgeous and vast landscapes of Europe, seekers.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) When we think of a European holiday we can imagine sparkling metropolises and fairytale castles, but the endless supply of outdoorsy activities throughout the continent is currently what’s on our mind. Whether you want to pilot reindeer through the arctic circle or tour fishing villages along the Italian coast, we have selected a variety of experiences that are sure to excite any adventurers looking for a European getaway.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) For those that can only tolerate peace and quiet for so long (🙋♀️) here are some tropical destinations that come to life after the sun sets.
- laurenallain (Lauren Allain) Dreaming of ALLLLL the places and food I'll eat.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Get lost in vibrant tangerine hues across the world, with these dynamic orange-colored destinations.
- ryan (Ryan Haq) The road from southern Albania to Croatia is a great adventure, at times a bit dicey, but consistently beautiful. This journey starts by flying into Corfu, Greece and taking the ferry to Sarande, Albania. Get a good rental car -- Albania is mountainous, Montenegran highways aren't always paved, and Dubrovnik's roads are super tight. Don't worry, you can handle it. Make a good playlist, pick up some road snacks, and get ready to pull over for pictures.
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita)
- fionalaura (Laura Schäfer) #SeekerChallenge
- Read more...
There’s simply no denying the fact that 2020 threw us all for a loop. The COVID-19 pandemic wreaked havoc on life as we know it, putting all of our plans on pause for the foreseeable future. Although the boredom and loneliness of quarantine may have gotten to you, your wallet is likely thanking you for […]
- Read more...
Europe stretches from the wild waves of Portugal to the mossy woodlands of Belarus, the tundra of the Scandinavian north to the glistening beaches and down in Greece. Between its borders, this land holds treasures of such immeasurable natural magnificence that it would be a crime to even attempt to distill the lot into a […]
- Read more...
Dreamsicle-colored deserts (not desserts, for once) cover our planet…and they’re not the only show-stopping orange places around the globe. Orange festivals, orange cities, orange monuments —whether you prefer to sweat your way through arid ginger-scapes or dance through a valley of delicate flowers, you’ll have ample opportunity for both. Check out these 11 orange travel […]
- Read more...
Animal lover seeking an adventure with purpose? You may want to consider a volunteer vacation. Volunteer holidays are life-altering experiences where travelers have unique opportunities to get their hands dirty and make a direct, ethical impact on animals, both domestic and wild, around the world. Not only can you help locals with rescue and conservation […]