Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Guides
- amymaffre (Amy Griffin Maffre) Aix-en-Provence is the city of water and art. With over 100 fountains, beautiful architecture and many artists, you will find plenty of things to do under the sunny Provence sky.
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita) Nice is a beautiful city as well as being the capital of the French Riviera. It’s a city worth visiting at any time of year! There are many museums waiting for us here, great scenery, green parks, and, of course, a 7 km long seaside promenade.
- bonnejournal (Bronwyn Townsend)
- danielleberclouw (Danielle Berclouw)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Embrace rows of fresh lavender in the south of France, or dance beneath neon-lit indigo sculptures along the Singapore coast line. Here are our favorite, uniquely purple-colored destinations from around the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Fall is a season coated in magic, from the transformation of nature in front of our eyes to the cool air settling in with chances to connect with our loved ones- cozy in a blanket and with a hot chocolate in hand. We are all about living our fairytale dreams, and these magical European destinations are sure to sweep you off your feet! From the glittering city of Prague to the enchanting countryside of Provence, this selection is what dreams are made of.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Europe has a reputation for being a chilly winter destination, but if you turn just a tad south you will find some of the most gorgeous, lively, and adventurous destinations that would satisfy any need for vitamin D. Explore these gorgeous European destinations, embrace new cultures, and tour some of the world's most ancient cities. These beachy spots each have their own character, from the south of France to northern Africa, or soaking in the Mediterranean sea, get ready for a seaside winter vacay to remember- European style.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Spring means flowers, green fields, comforting food, and celebration- and where better to enjoy the new season than the diverse continent of Europe. Historic cities, spring festivals, and pastel-painted cottages, all beneath dewy spring sunlight, these cities and regions are famed for impeccable springtime beauty and festivities. Whether you will be enjoying afternoon tea and scones in the British countryside or dancing the night away in a Spanish city, these are our top choices for spring destinations in Europe.
- netanyas (Netanya Trimboli) To me, there's nothing more romantic than a coastal destination. These are the places most idyllic to walk hand in hand with the apple of your eye. #SeekerChallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) European summer adventures come in the form of seaside colorful fishing villages and medieval castles with obligatory winding roads of cobblestone to uncover your next adventure. In this list, we have included some of our favorite European summer getaway spots- destinations perfect for a weekend trip or a month-long journey. Whether you seek outdoorsy activities or relaxing in a perfect sunny climate along the shore, this summer we have you covered.
- carmenb_81 (Cookie B)
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) Bright colors catch our eye and draw us in. Here you will find some of the most colorful places to visit around the world, from tulip festivals in the Netherlands, to bright colored buildings of Puerto Rico.
- michele (Michele Humeston) Spring is my favorite time to travel. The days become longer, the weather is pleasant, animals return and flowers start to bloom. Here is a list of my top 10 places to visit in Europe during springtime.
- michele (Michele Humeston) Pop a Claritin and follow me on a journey through the worlds most beautiful gardens.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Nothing beats velvety and sweet scoops wrapped in a crunchy cone to combat a sweltering summer day. We are *big* fans of ice cream, and across the world, we have made it our mission to sample the locally loved parlors. From fruity watermelon Gelato in the south of France to decadent chocolate sundaes in Brooklyn, ice cream is something that is cherished worldwide. Visit these amazing destinations to indulge in some creamy, icy, goodness and create some bubblegum-flavored, rainbow sprinkled memories that will last forever.
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- cchelle93 (Chana Griffin)
- pennypinchingglobetrotter (Melissa Nance) Where we hope to go this summer!
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita)
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Articles
- Read more...
Can’t talk right now — we’re doing cartwheels in France’s fragrant lavender fields and running around futuristic, purple-hued parks in Singapore. It’s a lifestyle, ya know? But for real, once you see some of the world’s best purple places, you’ll want to switch that vacation responder on and bask in the magic of magenta. These […]
- Read more...
Dive into the trendiest color of the decade. Whether you’ve just hopped on the pink train or have always loved the color, check out these photo-worthy pink places around the world to satisfy your pink obsession while traveling. 23 Prettiest Pink Places in the World With a combination of Gothic, Roman and Baroque design, Tan […]
- Read more...
As magnets for superyacht owners and the glitterati, you might be fooled into thinking that jet-setting hubs like St Tropez and Portofino have little more to offer than high-end shopping and star-studded night clubs. Au contraire, travel seeker! Here’s our list of five of Europe’s glitziest and most stunning seaside towns, complete with tips on […]
- Read more...
Wild horses and wetlands aren’t normally associated with the French Riviera. The Cote d’Azur typically elicits images of designer boutiques and impossibly stylish women in high heels rather than windswept horizons, wildflowers, and pink flamingos. But there it is, just 70 miles west of Marseille (the unofficial end point of arguably the most famous stretch […]