Canada British Columbia Vancouver
A city in western Canada known for its stunning natural landscapes, diverse culture, and bustling urban life on the Pacific coast.
Tips from the community
wow what a shot! beautiful !!
glaserelizabeth1 2 years ago
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Bars and Pubs are plentiful in Vancouver, BC. Whatever kind of food, drink, or atmosphere you're into, you'll find it here. To save you some time though, start with this Top 10 list of the Best Bars and Pubs in Vancouver. Enjoy!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Vancouver, BC is where the craft brewery craze began in Canada. If you like beer, you'll love doing a full-on craft brewery tour of the city. There are too many breweries to count these days, so here's an essential list of the best, most reputable craft breweries that you shouldn't miss.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Hey music lovers and audiophiles, welcome to Vancouver BC, and its epic line up of Record Shops.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) One of the best things about Vancouver BC is its selection of spacious beaches to enjoy with friends. You'll find what you're looking for at any one of these beaches; Sunsets, BBQ's, live events, interesting edibles, peace and quiet, and sometimes everything at the same time!
- marissa.delmistro (Marissa D) Vancouver is home to world-class beaches, mountains ranges and has some of the best sunsets in the world. It's a vibrant yet chilled-out city with exciting pockets waiting to be discovered. Want to explore with your special someone? Here are 15 unique date ideas to enjoy in Vancouver!
- akrysiak (Alicja Krysiak) Places to enjoy indoor / outdoor activities in an around the greater Vancouver area around Christmas
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) Crunchy, creamy, and coconutty- Canada’s special Nanaimo bars are little slices of heaven. Surprisingly hard to find outside of the country, I have been making it my mission to sample them during my stay here. A true Canadian classic that is actually a *no-bake* pastry, it rivals that of apple pie and brownies. Here are some highly voted Nanaimo bar destinations across the country, I have not been able to sample them all yet personally- so consider this more of a bucket list type collection of my personal, Canadian aspirations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) If there is anything British Columbia is famous for its untouched natural beauty, and you don't have to travel far from the bustling metropolis of Vancouver to uncover some outdoorsy fun. From sandy beaches along rugged coastlines to snow-topped peaks and rich greenery- there is something for everyone in and around Vancouver Island. These are the most adventurous outdoorsy activities that we think would make for an excellent nature-focused itinerary in Vancouver.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Nothing quite like the summertime heat when it's soft and dewy rather than dizzying- and these destinations can get *hot* but in the most temperate way possible- if you know what we mean. If you are considering heading up north for summer, we're here to let you know that you don't need to freeze on icy tundra for a break from the heat. A simple dip in freshwater, a sip of iced tea on a windy shoreline, or hiking up for a breathtaking look at nature are all perfectly acceptable ways of cooling off while making the most of summertime. Let's check out some of the best getaways for an idyllic summer vacation.
- susanpazera (Susan Pazera) Some of my favorite places to visit in Canada
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) It's a fresh new year and this is officially my travel vision board. Feeling nostalgic for times past in 2022 I want to revisit some of the most important places I have traveled in my lifetime, and maybe check off a few new bucket list items. From Tokyo to Vancouver, this is my entirely personal 2022 travel wishlist that is sure to be added onto frequently.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Nothing like taking a weekend away with your loved one for some quality time and fun- we have put together a little guide of some of the best destinations for a last-minute romantic vacay. From the old-timey, European atmosphere of Quebec City to the sandy shores of Laguna Beach, these destinations are not only gorgeous but blossoming with exciting activities for you and your honey. Let's escape the day-to-day and get lost in love and adventure at these downright gorgeous destinations throughout North America.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada has no shortage of incredible experiences, from bustling international cities to untouched wilderness. These are a few of our favorite, quintessentially Canadian experiences that need to be on your travel bucket list. From the Quebecois charm of Old Montreal to Vancouver’s sprawling Stanley Park- East Coast to West Coast (and everything in between) we have you covered.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The gorgeous natural landscape of Vancouver, the eclectic vibes surging through Denver, the historic ruins of Cairo- Lonely Planet has selected some of the most awe-inspiring destinations for their Best in Travel list. Explore their top picks of destinations for some future vacay inspo.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Humans have always had a deep curiosity for the world beyond, from the invention of airplanes to landing a rover on Mars. Our discoveries are forever preserved in Planetariums that provide in-depth views into outer space. From digitalized visual productions of the galaxy shown in all of its milky colors to exhibitions detailing our astronomical achievements, planetariums make for a fascinating activity. From our travels, we have chosen some of the most spectacular planetariums with the most stunning visuals for all the future astronauts, space enthusiasts, and curious individuals seeking to explore the sparkling sky.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) One of the coolest things about being a Seeker Ambassador is participating in the weekly #seekerchallenge that gets me tripping back in my memory (and in my photos) of the many places and experiences I've been a part of on this awesome planet. This one in particular is a fun one!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) A list of the places where I've lived and worked, and hopefully left a little better than when I arrived. I know I'm a better person for having lived in these places.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Stuck trying to find inspo for your next solo adventure? Or are you brand new and looking to wet your feet? Don't worry seeker, we have you covered. Across the world, we have chosen our favorite destinations complete with safety, excellent public transportation, and endless activities to fill up a dynamic itinerary. Enjoy a cafe au lait along the Seine river in Paris or embrace solitude in the tranquil rainforests of Costa Rica, the opportunities are endless. Whether you would like to meet like-minded folks in an eclectic hostel and party the night away beachside or eat, pray, love yourself through a transformative escape into the culture of unexplored terrains, we have selected the top destinations for solo travelers around the world so that you can relax and finally start planning your adventure.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) There is nothing quite like spending a day observing an array of beautiful marine life. Aquariums are a major attraction across the map, and as science nerds, we love checking out the local aquarium during our travels. Watching ghost-like jellyfish bob through the glowing water, and vivid colored tropical fish scurry across lush habitats is not only an awe-inspiring experience but fun for the whole family. Whether you want to see penguins swimming in icy waters in Atlanta or massive whales and sharks through a glass wall on the tropical island of Okinawa, we gathered a list of some of the most spectacular museums far and wide to include on your underwater bucket list.