Tips from the community
seeker 2 years ago
British Columbia Lists
- marissa.delmistro (Marissa D) Vancouver is home to world-class beaches, mountains ranges and has some of the best sunsets in the world. It's a vibrant yet chilled-out city with exciting pockets waiting to be discovered. Want to explore with your special someone? Here are 15 unique date ideas to enjoy in Vancouver!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Vancouver Island is an ideal place for a road trip. For those seeking an authentic Canadian travel experience on the west coast, here's a list of places to stop and things to do from the bottom of Vancouver Island to the top.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) When you're in the mood for pizza, let this list be your guide for the best pizza in the city, chosen by the locals.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Bars and Pubs are plentiful in Vancouver, BC. Whatever kind of food, drink, or atmosphere you're into, you'll find it here. To save you some time though, start with this Top 10 list of the Best Bars and Pubs in Vancouver. Enjoy!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) One of the best things about Vancouver BC is its selection of spacious beaches to enjoy with friends. You'll find what you're looking for at any one of these beaches; Sunsets, BBQ's, live events, interesting edibles, peace and quiet, and sometimes everything at the same time!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Now more than ever it's important to enjoy the simple things in life- like picnics! Victoria, BC has a fine selection of spacious locations to enjoy a picnic in nature with stunning views too. Have a look at this list of top picnic locations.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Drinking good coffee isn't a trend, it's a way of life. Drinking good coffee in a cafe with style is what this list is all about. Here are the 10 best local cafes with the best coffee and atmosphere in Victoria BC.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Taco lovers, empanada enthusiasts, and ceviche connoisseurs unite! The selection of Latin American restaurants in Victoria, BC will blow your sombreros off.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Victoria is a city that has flourishing pockets of nature in every direction. All of these parks are close by and offer fresh views and fresh air to partake in for a quick walk or spend an afternoon.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) I'm a sandwich person. Always will be. When you're hungry, nothing beats a fresh-made sandwich. When you're in Victoria, BC these are the places to go for some of the biggest, tastiest, and best-priced sandwiches.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Independent bookstores abound in Victoria. New, used, rare, or specialty books - whatever you're looking for, you are sure to find it at one of these local bookstores.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Satisfy your sushi craving with this list of top choices from Victoria locals.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Victoria, BC, one of Canada's most cherished cities has some incredible restaurants with both culinary and craft-brewed experiences to partake in. Fortunately, some of the best restaurants have some of the best happy hours too! Know where and when to go with this list of the best happy hours in Victoria, BC.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Vancouver, BC is where the craft brewery craze began in Canada. If you like beer, you'll love doing a full-on craft brewery tour of the city. There are too many breweries to count these days, so here's an essential list of the best, most reputable craft breweries that you shouldn't miss.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Everybody loves a good sunset. Fortunately, Victoria BC has some of the best, easily accessible places to enjoy sunsets any time of year.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Looking for a groovy place to get your hair cut? Get the latest local word on the street? Feel like you've gone back in time for an old fashioned straight razor shave? Victoria, BC has its share of unique barbershops to provide that fresh feeling we love. Here's a list of the top 7 Coolest Barbershops in the capital city.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Vancouver Island is abundant with wild blackberry bushes. If you're around Victoria from August to mid September, you can find your share of blackberries and get in on the good picking at these choice locations!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) If you're new to Victoria or happen to be visiting for a week, don't miss your chance to visit these 7 Local Farmers Markets for some satisfying eats, artisanal goods, and more!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) If there is anything British Columbia is famous for its untouched natural beauty, and you don't have to travel far from the bustling metropolis of Vancouver to uncover some outdoorsy fun. From sandy beaches along rugged coastlines to snow-topped peaks and rich greenery- there is something for everyone in and around Vancouver Island. These are the most adventurous outdoorsy activities that we think would make for an excellent nature-focused itinerary in Vancouver.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Hey music lovers and audiophiles, welcome to Vancouver BC, and its epic line up of Record Shops.
British Columbia Articles
- Read more...
From rainbow lakes and trees to glowing waters around the world, our planet is filled with so many unique and wacky wonders. When an overcrowded museum or park simply won’t do, add a unique travel destination to your itinerary. Here are a few of our favorite weird, wacky, and wonderfully unique travel destinations around the […]
- Read more...
Brace yourself: you’re about to get lost in brilliant blue waters, beautiful high peaks, and lush emerald forests. Whether you dream of exploring Patagonia’s other-worldly landscapes, trekking alongside lions in Africa, or relaxing in European hot pools with majestic mountains jutting across the skyline, these top lake resorts promise the perfect balance of rest, romance, […]
- Read more...
Canada measures more than 9,000 kilometers from coast to coast, so it should come as no surprise that nature plays a huge role in Canadian identity and the collective psyche. Here, there’s no shortage of heart-stopping landscapes or face-to-face encounters with nature — you can discover some of the world’s best national parks in Canada. […]
- Read more...
For outdoor adventurers, it doesn’t get much better than the natural simplicity and untouched landscapes of the world-famous national parks in Canada. It’s famously known that the state of California has more people living within its borders than all of Canada does, so it’s easy to forget that the Great White North is still the […]