Tips from the community
seeker 1 year ago
Quebec City Lists
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) A true fairytale destination, Quebec city is steeped in history, French influence, and of course- poutine! An idyllic getaway city, I just had the most magical three-day trip exploring cobbled-stone pathways, munching on tasty Quebecois cuisine, and exploring historical buildings. From chateaus to quaint shopping streets, Quebec city is essential for foodies, history lovers, or francophiles looking for a breath of fresh air and cozy vibes for their next Canadian getaway. These are a few of my top picks from my stay there to inspire your journey.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We always need a little away time with our honey. Whether you are just getting to know someone and looking to impress, or are already deep into your journey together, these destinations are sure to light that romantic spark. From well-known classic romantic spots to some of our personal favorite destinations, let's take a look into this sweet-like honey, enchanting and romantic summer getaway list.
- susanpazera (Susan Pazera) Some of my favorite places to visit in Canada
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) It's a fresh new year and this is officially my travel vision board. Feeling nostalgic for times past in 2022 I want to revisit some of the most important places I have traveled in my lifetime, and maybe check off a few new bucket list items. From Tokyo to Vancouver, this is my entirely personal 2022 travel wishlist that is sure to be added onto frequently.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Nothing like taking a weekend away with your loved one for some quality time and fun- we have put together a little guide of some of the best destinations for a last-minute romantic vacay. From the old-timey, European atmosphere of Quebec City to the sandy shores of Laguna Beach, these destinations are not only gorgeous but blossoming with exciting activities for you and your honey. Let's escape the day-to-day and get lost in love and adventure at these downright gorgeous destinations throughout North America.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These cities make the perfect backdrop for a romantic tale of two, not just for their intensely gorgeous scenery, but for their hypnotic atmosphere that just oozes romance. Dinner at a candlelit Parisian restaurant, touring the rustic streets of Kyoto, uncovering the dynamic date spots of Budapest, enter your personal romantic comedy with this sweet-like candy list. So grab your sweetheart's hand and step on stage. Action!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) For a proper winter full of glistening snowflakes, hot cocoa, and fairytale-like settings- we have put together a list of the most Winter Wonderland-esque destinations in the world for your winter holiday. From national parks full of outdoorsy snow fun to old cities decorated in an array of kaleidoscopic illuminations and fresh snowfall. Grab your coziest jacket and favorite hat and let’s step into the magical world of winter.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Winter is here and we are already dreaming of our next big vacay to embrace the season, from charming, snowy getaways to sunshine and sandy shores- these are our top winter destinations. Whether your definition of winter fun is sunbathing on an island or twirling beneath twinkling snowflakes, this list truly has it all. Explore a rugged Caribbean island made up of colorful architecture, or cozy up by the fireplace in a ski resort, we are *so* ready to make the most of the season. So grab your swimsuit, or a big scarf- let’s dive in.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada has no shortage of incredible experiences, from bustling international cities to untouched wilderness. These are a few of our favorite, quintessentially Canadian experiences that need to be on your travel bucket list. From the Quebecois charm of Old Montreal to Vancouver’s sprawling Stanley Park- East Coast to West Coast (and everything in between) we have you covered.
- leah (Leah Fishman) cozy nordic spas in quebec
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada is famously known for having gorgeous natural scenery, but the international metropolises that dot this country are easily some of the most exciting destinations on the planet. Whether you’re looking for an outdoorsy, hipster west coast vacay in Vancouver or an adventure steeped in European charm and delicious cuisine in Montreal, these top-rated cities are sure to provide an excellent getaway up north. From the iconic parliament building in Ottawa to the aurora borealis viewpoints in Whitehorse, consider these gems for your next holiday.
- leah (Leah Fishman) cozy european-style cities in north america
- seeker (Seeker Editors) There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Cold weather travel is a delight that often gets overlooked. Here at Seeker. we love cozying up by the fireplace in a snow-covered cottage, exploring the gorgeous pearly views of icy tundra, and walking through an impeccably-decorated Manhattan pretending we are starring in our very own Lifetime holiday film. We selected some of the most dreamy and wintery destinations around the world. How many have you been to?
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sprawling natural parks with unique wildlife, ancient and mysterious temples, world-renown monuments, and more- the continent of North America is one with a deep history to be uncovered. Explore some of humankind's most famous mysteries and witness nature's magnificence at these UNESCO designated world heritage sites across the massive continent.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Spring is here! We are already planning our next aesthetic getaway to the most adorable, pastel-painted destinations across the planet. These vibrantly colored spots not only represent the vibe of the season but have fun activities, cozy cafes, coastal views, and (very importantly) photo-op-worthy locations. Touring a hidden Scottish village or strolling down a canal in France, nothing elevates a vacay like a pale-hued rainbow of pinks, yellows, blues, and more.
Quebec City Articles
- Read more...
Can’t afford a steamy tropical vacation this winter? No worries. Bundle up embrace the cold with these super cozy (and family-friendly) winter festivals found around the world. Some of the best winter vacation spots are hiding right in plain sight: explore majestic ice sculptures in China, watch twinkling lights in the Netherlands, compete in winter […]