France Île-de-France Paris
The capital city of France, known for its iconic landmarks, rich history, and vibrant culture, located in the central region of the country.
- sarahlempa (Sarah Lempa) Paris is pretty hectic and sprawling, but surprisingly, there are so many chill spots to read a book or have a picnic in the grass.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The backdrop of magic and wonder during the Lost Generation, Paris has long been the stomping grounds of artists and writers including Ernest Hemingway, Baudelaire, Picasso, Hugo, and more. Their footsteps along the winding streets beneath glimmering lights are easily retraceable, as some of the most iconic hubs for creation remain intact, steeped in history, and reflecting a mythical past. If you love art and old literature as much as us or are just looking to experience some authentically Parisian joints while touring the city, consider these quintessentially French destinations for your adventure. From old bookstores housing secrets of a literary past to open-air cafes that once hosted some of the most cutting edge discussions in modern history, tour Paris through a historical lens.
- lizziebrown620 (Lizzie Brown)
- sarahlempa (Sarah Lempa) I'm a sucker for the occasional fancy restaurant (especially when it has a view of the Eiffel Tower...ehm) but this list incorporates a wide range of places—not just the fancy ones. They're each special to me in their own way!
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) Who am I kidding every place in Paris is Picturesque! But here are some great places to get that perfect shot!
- themarvelousmrsm (Josette Faye Mamsaang) Our first European trip back in 2014.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Get ready to swoon for our curated selection of the most romantic activities around the city de l’amour. Whether it's enjoying the view of a glittering Eiffel Tower from one of the tallest restaurants in the city, or it’s touring a historical house turned art gallery in the Montmarte neighborhood, nothing says love like embracing the joie de vivre of Parisian life. Love blooms throughout the city year-round, along picturesque canals, Michelin star restaurants, and tucked away in cozy tearooms. Take a chance and whisk your love away for an unforgettable Valentine's day because we believe if you’re going to be in love- you might as well be in love in Paris.
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) A romantic look into the daily life of a young woman finding herself and love in a hectic city, Amelie is an authentic look into the quaint and dreamy daily scenery of Montmarte. As a major fan of this film, with the soundtrack stuck in my head on repeat, I wanted to make a little list of some of my favorite spots from Amelie's quirky life. From the retro cafe she worked at to the glistening streets surrounding Sacre Coeur, let's take a little scooter ride through Paris and fly down memory lane of one of the city's most famed movies.
- loulianavoelker (Louliana Voelker) Here are some of my favorite cafes, bakeries, and restaurants in Paris. The food at all these places is great and some have really nice ambiances and decorations that makes you want to sit there all day.
- fenderqueer (Em Burfitt)
- mendes.me (Melania Mendes)
- postcardsfromcate (Cate Misczuk)
- farhankhalid (Farhan Khalid) Heres where I would like to go when my kids let me
- blacey0925 (Beth Lacey)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) A few of my favorite movies/tv show film locations.
- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) Libras are always seeking balance in everything that they do. Being such indecisive individuals as they are, I decided to step in as a travel-obsessed libra who is always seeking the best spots for like-minded folks. So, if you're seeking aesthetics, art, culture, and a touch of chaos- here are my top libra-approved travel destinations to narrow down your options a little more.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Planning a romantic escape? Don't worry lovebirds, we have the list for you. Europe is always a good idea for romance, with ancient pathways intersecting top-of-the-line restaurants and picture-perfect scenery. These destinations throughout Europe are known for beauty and adventure, whether you want to eat your way through the candlelit eateries of Prague or steal a smooch overlooking the sprawling city of Barcelona.
- emily (Emily McDonnell)
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita) Not only archeology, paintings or dinosaure bones but the last years brought a new type of institution: the Fashion Museum. For a young italian women fashion fanatics like me that's simply amazing. Ready steady and Enjoy this List, My Seeker Buddies
- michele (Michele Humeston)