A tropical paradise known for its stunning beaches, vibrant culture, lush landscapes, ancient temples, and warm hospitality.
- conroyconcessio (Conroy Concessio) Denpasar Bali, Indonesia is a go-to travel destination for most of the travelers globally when it comes to island paradise. But, Indonesia has so much more to offer. Yes, just a speed boat away are few of Indonesia's best island getaways. Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembogan are two of these islands.
- sarahlempa (Sarah Lempa) Once you head up north to the mountainous region of Bali — prep yourself to chase tons of waterfalls because this area is full of 'em!!
- sarahlempa (Sarah Lempa) I've been living here for almost 10 months (!!) which is crazy to me — and I've had a lot of time to explore the various beaches that this island is so well-known for. My favorites are definitely down in Uluwatu, but there are plenty of unique finds across the island. It just depends what you're into. Between water sports, lounging, day cocktails, or marine life — there's plenty of options for every preference.
- sarahlempa (Sarah Lempa) Canggu is popular among expats, surfers, digital nomads, yogis, and beach-seeking vacationers. It's a super fun area of Bali where foreigners and locals alike enjoy the vibrant energy — and you'll probably end up staying longer than you expected. Hell, I was supposed to come here for one month and it has been ten. These are a few places you should definitely check out if you're in town!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Everybody's gotta learn somewhere. Bali is a great place to learn to surf. It attracts surfers of all levels from all over the world, but don't be intimidated, be stoked. There are waves with your name on them in these surf spots for beginner surfers.
- addayogabali (Adda Yoga)
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) Bali is one of the unique places in Indonesia to visit. Every year, this stunning island attracts thousands of visitors. A major reason why Bali is so famous is that it allows individuals to connect with nature. Even though Bali is quite developed, it still has large amounts of untouched lush rainforest. And within these rainforests, you will find beautiful Bali waterfalls! One day I wish to visit these amazing waterfalls! <3
- tomas.d (Tom D) Whilst Indonesia has plenty to entice visitors, it is the hidden depths that often offer the most compelling allure. The depth and breadth of folklore and history mirror the cultural diversity across the archipelago, from the northern tip of Sumatra to West Papua’s border with Papua New Guinea, and indicate the influence of long-held customs. Magnify this across innumerable religions, languages, cultures and islands to have some idea of the myriad stories that only begin to scratch the surface of Indonesia’s mythology and teach lessons to those willing to learn. Here are eight such examples.
- loulianavoelker (Louliana Voelker) This list features some of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. Some for the culture, some for the food, some for the architecture, and some for the beaches.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- laurenallain (Lauren Allain) Dreaming of ALLLLL the places and food I'll eat.
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) February is the month of love! Here is the list of the most romantic places according to me! I wish I could visit them with my love soon !
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) There are still places and things I want to do and see! Here is a compilation of some of them! #seekerchallenge
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) (and this is one of the reasons why my name on social media is stillontheroad)
- jeanlouise (Jean Tiston) Philippines is an archipelago in Southeast Asia and so the best way to and from here is through air travel. Here are some destinations in our neighboring countries you can get for cheap. (Especially during seat sales of local airlines). Note: International travel in my part of the world is still restricted but I can still dream and plan for the future. With the vaccine roll out already in progress, I'm optimistic that the time for travel is already in sight. Always check with local travel guidelines. Travel safely and responsibly. Flight durations are from SkyScanner.
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) These are the places I wish to see before I die.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) When we're free to roam again, these are the places I'm travelling to.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Just swim up for an elegant cocktail at these luxury poolside destinations across the world. There is one thing that we think that everyone can get behind, and that’s a conveniently placed luxury bar experience alongside the pool. From lagoons that transport you beneath waterfalls to infinity pools overlooking cities- these sparkling destinations around the world will help you cool off and replenish yourself, whether it's an afternoon with friends or a romantic night out swimming beneath the stars.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) More and more countries are opening up this year, and we are ready with passports in hand! Be sure to check the requirements beforehand, but consider these gorgeous destinations for your summer getaway. Enjoy blissful paradise in Bali, lay down in fresh grass in Norway beneath a midnight sun, or dance the night away in artsy Melbourne. As tourism comes back, these destinations are ready and waiting- let's book those flights!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Ready to splash around this summer? Us too. From milky thermal lagoons to sky-high infinity dream pools, this list features our picks of the coolest and most amazing swimming pool experiences around the world. Sip on your favorite cocktail poolside in a luxury hotel overlooking a city or splash away in a massive enclosure made up of natural spring water to refresh yourself beneath the hot summer sunshine. These visionary pools are guaranteed to cool you off and create lifelong summer memories, so let's take a dip seekers.