Tips from the community
seeker 6 months ago
seeker 2 years ago
traveleaterjohanna 3 years ago
Puerto Rico Lists
- loulianavoelker (Louliana Voelker) If you can only go to one place in Puerto Rico, come to Old San Juan. I think it is one of my favorite places I have ever visited in my entire life. Old San Juan might be one of my favorite places I have visited. Every house is painted in a different vibrant color with accents of white that outline the building. It is an entirely walkable area with cute stone streets. The food is unexplainably amazing. One of my favorite meals was a plate of fish with rice and some mini guava and cheese empanadas on the size. There are also these breads I used to get at the bakery called "Cafeteria Mallorca" in the morning. It was always busy and loved by the locals. The whole area is surrounded by the ocean which makes it even more beautiful. I could go on forever about this amazing place but no description will ever do it justice. If you ever go to Puerto Rico and can only visit one place, come to Old San Juan. Here are some of the best restaurants to eat at in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. You won't be disappointed!
- arm28 (Aisha Mccoy)
- _kfunk (Kimberly Anne) We enjoy cruising and these are the cruise ports we have visited so far with tips and tricks for each port.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We are dreaming of white sandy shores and clear blue waters, lush nature, and fresh air- and we think you should be too. Take a look at some of our beautiful planet’s most idyllic getaway spots, far from any stress, and full of culture, cuisine, and unreal scenery. From untouched shorelines hidden by coves in Portugal to off-the-beaten-path islands in Southeast Asia, these dreamy beaches are some of our favorite destinations for getting in touch with the tranquility of nature- and some much-needed Vitamin D.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sunlight leaks through leafy trees, a soft pitter-patter of rainfall in all directions- there is nothing quite like traversing the wet, mossy grounds of a rainforest. Across the planet, these lush expanses of emerald soaked in rain and sunlight are home to thousands of unique biodiversity and plant life. These are some of the world's most incredible rainforests for any adventurous seekers looking to explore new terrain. From Washington State to Ghana, take a step into some of the most breathtaking rainforests to discover.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Something we may never get over from our adventures is the true magic of bioluminescent attractions, an entirely natural phenomenon of sparkling star-like formations that make their home along sandy coastlines and inside rocky caves. Daylight brings sun and fun, but nighttime transforms the landscape into an otherworldly experience, decorated in ethereal plankton that glows in neon hues of pale blue and turquoise. Witness the incredible beauty of nature with these bioluminescent destinations to spice up your itinerary.
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) Bright colors catch our eye and draw us in. Here you will find some of the most colorful places to visit around the world, from tulip festivals in the Netherlands, to bright colored buildings of Puerto Rico.
- gaia.cozzoli (Gaia Cozzoli) When I went to Hawaii I fell in love with the nature and the sensation of stillness. Before I die I really want to travel to other islands, expecially the most underrated ones! #SeekerChallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Not everyone wants the super-packed spring break experience that is typically advertised- especially in recent times. Having a chance to unwind in beautiful weather amongst inspiring locations while not seeing many people sounds like a dream come true to many. This list encompasses sandy beaches and wintery mountains, perfect for whatever escape you seek to enjoy your spring break to its fullest. Enjoy this selection of spring break destinations picked to safely avoid crowds
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) *needs a list where randomly putting all the cool spots, restaurants, experiences found around*
- ryan (Ryan Haq)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) What says relax better than white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, and big blue skies? If you are looking to unwind at an island resort the endless options to choose from can be overwhelming. No matter which continent you seek to escape, we have collected a list of the most beautiful resorts which offer everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Here is the seeker-approved selection of the best Island Resorts for R&R in the world.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Gathering ideas for an affordable yet epic spot for a girls trip. Must haves:🍹 👙 🌊 💃🏽
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sandy deserts, cool mountain air, rocky coastlines with picture-perfect views, no matter what you are seeking we have found the best campsite for you. Across the globe there are endless awe-inspiring destinations to immerse yourself in nature, we have selected some of our favorite locations for your next adventure. Let's explore what this amazing earth has to offer and live off the beaten path at these cool camping destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From adventurous rocky coastlines to sandy paradises perfect for relaxation, these beaches are sure to make your seaside dreams come true. We have a guilty pleasure for exploring beaches throughout our world travels and have chosen these as the most picturesque, ocean-side destinations across the planet. From penguin viewing on a sandy coast in South Africa to the crystal clear turquoise water of Tulum, put on some sandals and explore these gorgeous beaches for your next escape.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sprawling natural parks with unique wildlife, ancient and mysterious temples, world-renown monuments, and more- the continent of North America is one with a deep history to be uncovered. Explore some of humankind's most famous mysteries and witness nature's magnificence at these UNESCO designated world heritage sites across the massive continent.
- hollyonthehorizon (Holly Siebenrock)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These museums are bucket-list worthy destinations that are on the top of itineraries worldwide. From ancient treasures to contemporary design, there is something for everyone. Enjoy our expertly curated selection of the most breathtaking museums from around the world, merely a plane ride away.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
Puerto Rico Articles
- Read more...
From rainbow lakes and trees to glowing waters around the world, our planet is filled with so many unique and wacky wonders. When an overcrowded museum or park simply won’t do, add a unique travel destination to your itinerary. Here are a few of our favorite weird, wacky, and wonderfully unique travel destinations around the […]
- Read more...
Puerto Rico is a stunning island, and for American travelers it’s a no-passport-necessary paradise. Like much of the Caribbean, San Juan and its surrounding regions have beaches and waterfalls galore. The local cuisine is rooted in African, indigenous Taino, and European foodways and features plenty of fresh seafood, pork, plantains, rice, beans, and most importantly: […]
- Read more...
Puerto Rico: one island, endless possibilities. While the tourist destination of San Juan gets a lot of hype, there’s far more to Puerto Rico than meets the eye. No matter what kind of traveler you are, the island serves up good vibes year round. Want to catch a wave? Lounge on the beach? Get a […]