8 - boston to see my cousins
Fourth of July celebrations begin early on July 1 with the opening of America’s largest Fourth of July festival, Boston Harborfest: a four-day festival packed with events throughout downtown Boston. The festival includes fireworks on Boston Inner Harbor on July 3 and the City of Boston’s Independence Day Celebration on July 4, which consists of a parade, wreath laying, and the reading of the Declaration of Independence. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has fully reopened with capacity increased to 100 percent, but revelers can still participate remotely with self-guided tours and virtual exhibits of Faneuil Hall, King’s Chapel, and the Freedom Trail.
Bean Town has much to offer, including summer concerts on the common, history, and Boston Cream Pie at The Parker House.
- Around the world in ??? days I'm in the midst of (very slowly) flying a giant circle around the world. This is where I've been, and where I hope to go before ending back up where I started. WORK IN PROGRESS
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - U.S. The places Lauren Mack has explored in the U.S.
- Places I've Been
- Travel & Leisure's 50 Best Places to Travel These breathtaking destinations selected by Travel & Leisure are on the top of bucket lists worldwide. From the gorgeous tropical landscape of Costa Rica to the modern metropolis of Beijing, this list encompasses the vast sceneries and experiences that our planet has to offer. Explore with us seekers, the 50 best places to travel as chosen by the experts at Travel & Leisure.
- List of Every State Capital in the United States With 50 states across the USA boasting a vibrant and culturally rich capital city, there are plenty of awesome destinations for your next adventure. From ultra-trendy Salt Lake City to historical Boston, these beaming metropolises encompass the famously American melting pot. For some USA travel inspo, here is our list of every capital city across the country.
- World's Most Popular Destinations