Tips from the community
seeker 2 years ago
- ryan (Ryan Haq) My live list of top sights/restaurants/bars in the Seattle area
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Known as one of the nation’s finest wine regions, this lush valley offers more than 120 wineries consisting of 2,900 acres of grapes. A unique combination of climate, character, and culture makes the wine born in the Walla Walla Valley something to write home about. Wineries and tasting rooms are spread throughout six key districts, so taking a Walla Walla wine tour is a fun, easy way to hit all the stops. From downtown to Southside and Westside, then over to the Airport and Eastside districts—each has an experience full of individual flavor.
- jrfrancis (Rich Francis)
- clumsygirltravels (Marika Devan) Here are my favorite small towns in Washington State
- breakfast_with_tiffani (Tiffani Denham) Hanging out in the Nation's Capital and looking for a cool place to have a Day Date? Whether solo or with bae, check out some of these dope spots. They open early and offer great vibes for a pic or two!
- chaibhav (Vaibhav Ravichandran) Having lived here for a few years, these are the absolute must-do in the Emerald City!
- smalltowntallgirl (Meredith Linley)
- jrfrancis (Rich Francis)
- blacey0925 (Beth Lacey)
- nicolejordan (Nicole Jordan) My favorite spots in the PNW!
- netanyas (Netanya Trimboli) Everyone loves a good rooftop bar, especially when the weather is nice. Here are a few to enjoy in the DC/VA area.
- dodiscrazy (dolores hagan) places that I have been with debbie
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Planning a family trip to Washington D.C. with your kids? Look no further than this list of kid-friendly things to do in the city. I took my 10-year-old son to DC for a memorable trip in November 2019, and it was both a fun and educational experience for both of us. From incredible museums to the grandeur of the National Mall, there is no shortage of activities to keep children entertained and engaged in learning. Here are our favorite spots from our trip. Reach out to your representative in Congress up to 6 months in advance for free tickets to many of the top sights as well as special access. Book as many popular sites sell out quickly!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Looking for a last-minute weekend getaway this Easter? Whether you have big plans or are just enjoying some major r&r, we have selected some of the best spring destinations for a quick trip away with the entire family. From metropolitan cities to endless fields of tulips in the great outdoors- these destinations feature balmy temperatures, incredible scenery, outdoorsy fun, and sparkling city skylines.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We love looking for hidden gems everywhere we travel, and with a massive country like the United States, there is almost no shortage of excellent finds- and these are just our top six! Enjoy exploring icy tundra, clear lakes, and sprawling Tuscan-Esque hills with these breathtaking destinations across the map. From ancient cities in the desert to European villages along the coast, these are our favorite off-the-beaten-path destinations in the US- that you probably haven't heard of yet!
- angeldataios (Angie Osorio) Feeling Magical? A unique bucket list of magical architecture around the world resembling the grand Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- nicolejordan (Nicole Jordan)
- netanyas (Netanya Trimboli) So many great places to choose from in the DC area to fill up on tasty Mexican cuisine. #seekerchallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We are so ready for trick-or-treating! Whether you dress up to scare, impress, or get some laughter Halloween is a time for *fun* and candy. These cities across the country feature some of the top-ranked trick-or-treat spots, brimming with neighborhoods that are known for taking Halloween as seriously as we do. With consideration to decorations, costume level, and overall candy satisfaction, consider these cities for a family Halloween getaway. From San Francisco to Philadelphia- let’s take a look at America’s most impressive trick-or-treat destinations.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) From cheating scandals to drug overdoses, these hotels have made the news for all the wrong reasons.
- Read more...
One of the prettiest indicators that spring has sprung is when the blooms of sakura (cherry blossoms) burst into color. And luckily, you don’t have to fly all the way to Japan to enjoy what this cherry blossom festival season has to offer. From coast to coast, cities across America have planted the ornamental trees […]
- Read more...
Community and Blackness go hand-in-hand. Simply put, it’s not easy living in a world where your culture is constantly appropriated and commodified without credit. As a response, we’ve collectively begun carving out spaces of boldness and Blackness designed by us, for us. While joining Black travel groups and following inspiring Black travel bloggers bring us together, […]