Tips from the community
marisamegan 2 years ago
traveleaterjohanna 3 years ago
- shetravelin (Stacey Weston-Azim) Salvador da Bahia was absolutely wonderful! The people were warm and the culture vibrant and I loved being there!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) South America is soaked in a rich history and influence that permeates throughout the entire continent. With a vast terrain and diverse culture, there is no end to awe-inspiring World Heritage Sites ready for exploration. Uncover the secrets of the universe while relaxing along picturesque coastlines, witness Macchu Picchu, and more across the continent of South America.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the expansive and diverse continent of South America, there are endless amounts of national parks packed full of breathtaking views and gorgeous landscapes to experience. We have put together a list of *all* the national parks throughout South America, and if you are seeking sunny adventures this summer- take a look.
- laurastraveltales (Laura Pattara)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Pride is one of the most iconic events of the year, and these destinations have some incredible plans. All summer long, from Montreal to NYC to London and everything in between, these destinations are being painted in rainbow colors, rainbow flags, and *lots* of confetti. So let's check out the most sparkling events of the season, happy Pride!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Tour shipwrecks in freshwater ecosystems or witness turtles and schools of fish swarming in clear, tropical waters. For any snorkelers, divers, or just people who like to splash around- these are the next national parks you *need* to visit. Witness colorful fish and massive sharks, uncover hidden mysteries, and make the most of your diving license at these awe-inspiring, underwater destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Because at Seeker we think the magnificence of world heritage sites deserves more than just a walk-through- check out these amazing hotels that bring you into the center of the magic. Wake up to life-changing scenery, and fall asleep in an oasis of comfort and luxury, yes- you can have it all. From the 300-year-old Jing’s Residence in the ancient city of Pingyao to the elegant Sanctuary Lodge nestled alongside Macchu Picchu, from historic hotels beside Versailles to hotels surrounded by Tuscany’s rolling hills. You are going to fall in love with these incredible getaway lodges.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) So we are daydreaming about all the crazy and electrifying parties taking place all over the planet on New Year's eve, and we just *had* to put a little list together for any party animals looking for an unforgettable start to the new year. From Las Vegas to Berlin, whether you seek underground clubbing or flashy parties- these destinations have everything you could ask for, *and more*. So let's start this year on the right foot, and spend our last night dancing away worries of yesteryear. Cheers!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Hello, 2022! From established tourist destinations to cities on the verge of stardom in the digital nomad scene, these destinations are glittering and sparkling fresh for some new adventures. Experience an authentic St. Patty's day in Dublin, or head south for an authentic taste of Cinco de Mayo in Puebla, Mexico (or both!). Whether you are seeking an international city or a beachside paradise for your next big vacation, we promise you won't want to miss this list. Bon Voyage!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) However you like your buzz, these destinations are sure to sympathize and deliver. From smokey old-timey coffee houses to cutting-edge stops, these getaways rely on a healthy supply of delectable caffeine to keep moving (and so do we.) These are some of the places where we have enjoyed the tastiest cup of joe, from the original Starbucks in Seattle to the island coffee houses of Hawaii- let’s explore some of the best destinations for coffee lovers in the world.
- michele (Michele Humeston) Pop a Claritin and follow me on a journey through the worlds most beautiful gardens.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Whether it's beside sandy beaches with crystal clear blue water or amongst the winding cobblestone roads of an old European city, we put together a list of our personal favorite digital nomad hot spots. We know every digital nomad needs high-speed internet, safety, and a great community around them. From Chiang Mai to Lisbon, whether you are a novice or experienced, try out our tried and tested top digital nomad destinations for your next temporary home.
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) There are still places and things I want to do and see! Here is a compilation of some of them! #seekerchallenge
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) These are the places I wish to see before I die.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Embrace nature's highly pigmented beauty, from within the tropical rainforests of South America to amongst tiered emerald-toned rice fields in China. Here are the most breathtaking green-colored travel destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Architecture is an art form that impacts much deeper than just the visual or auditory experience, any architecture fan realizes the importance that architecture has on our entire way of life. These cities are entirely stunning, with dynamic and intricate designs that have captivated travelers from around the world for years. Whether you seek the charming, colorful tiled streets of Barcelona or the manmade contemporary landscape of Dubai, or something charming in between- these breathtaking cities across the globe are sure to scratch your architecture itch.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Not everyone wants the super-packed spring break experience that is typically advertised- especially in recent times. Having a chance to unwind in beautiful weather amongst inspiring locations while not seeing many people sounds like a dream come true to many. This list encompasses sandy beaches and wintery mountains, perfect for whatever escape you seek to enjoy your spring break to its fullest. Enjoy this selection of spring break destinations picked to safely avoid crowds
- wildlifeconnect (Wildlife Connect ) Isn't it incredible to think about sharing a moment with the gentle giants of the animal kingdom? Elephant sanctuaries offer an ethical and intimate way to do just that, all while providing a haven for these magnificent creatures. These refuges not only prioritize the well-being and conservation of elephants but also allow us, as visitors, to learn about their complex social structures, behaviors, and the challenges they face in the wild. So, if you're someone who's passionate about wildlife and looking for a way to connect with nature responsibly, let me introduce you to some elephant sanctaries that welcome visitors with open arms, ready to create unforgettable memories and foster a deeper appreciation for these extraordinary animals.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With a full palate featuring all colors of the rainbow, from picturesque ivory houses lining the Tangier coast to the clear turquoise waters of Okinawa, these are the 20 best places to travel according to CN Traveler. Take a look into these unique and culturally rich tourist destinations that while sometimes overlooked, are guaranteed to produce lifelong memories and Instagram-worthy pictures.
- Read more...
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and don’t forget your rainbow tee— these 10 cities around the world are ready to welcome you as your most authentic self. From small tropical getaways to buzzing urban scenes, these are some of the most picturesque places where members of the LGBTQIA+ community can not just feel safe, […]
- Read more...
“Are they talking about sustainability or what?” —Most people, before reading this introduction. No folks, we’re talking about literal green places— although it makes sense that the two usually go hand-in-hand. From rainforests and misty pine tree-covered wonderlands to emerald-colored palaces and living, breathing skyscrapers, “green travel” brings an impressive amount of beauty. Buckle up and […]
- Read more...
Each June, we honor the anniversary of Stonewall Uprising: the historic event that marked the start of the modern movement for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex and asexual rights (LGBTQIA+) across the globe. To celebrate, hundreds of Pride parades will take place in every nook and cranny of the world. With demonstrations, seminars, parties, […]
- Read more...
Planes, trains, hammocks, and the middle of nowhere: we’ll work anywhere that works for us. The life of a digital nomad is certainly free spirited, but there are a lot of factors to consider when deciding where to be a nomad. Towering mountains and white sand beaches certainly are an influence, but the cost of […]
- Read more...
Are you ready to let loose, dance in the streets, and immerse yourself in the vibrant colors and cultures of carnival celebrations around the world? With so many festivities to choose from, it can be tough to decide which one to attend. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll take a look at […]
- Read more...
There’s no denying that some cities around the world have a thing for NYE. Usually, a sensational backdrop and tons of fireworks do the trick, but there’s more to it than that. The best cities to celebrate NYE in style offer that little something extra, be it the brightest fireworks display, the most unusual traditions, […]