Italy Lazio Roma
Iconic Baroque fountain in Italy's capital city, known for its stunning sculptural details and grandeur, attracting millions of visitors every year.
- Piazza di Trevi
- 06 0608
Tips from the community
Possibly the most photographed fountain in the world and one of Rome’s number one attractions. It’s a romantic spot and tailor made for the perfect photo with your loved one. Don’t forget to throw a coin into the fountain, legend has it that once you throw a coin in you will return to this magical city. Over $4000 is cast into the fountain each day which all goes to charity.
onestep4ward 3 years ago
Drinking a glass of water from the Fontana di Trevi was originally thought to lead to fortune and a fast return to Rome, but the legend has evolved to tossing a coin for a speedy return to the Eternal City.
laurenmack 2 years ago
Trevi Fountain is one of the most iconic landmarks in Rome, Italy. This magnificent Baroque-style fountain attracts millions of visitors every year who come to toss a coin into the fountain to make a wish. The fountain is known for its stunning sculptures and grandeur, and is a must-visit attraction for anyone visiting Rome.
seeker 8 months ago
This fountain is even more beautiful in person than it is on pictures. As with most monuments in Rome, there are lots of people around it so it may be difficult to get the best picture but people come and go throughout the day so if you are patient, you will get a great photo.
loulianavoelker 3 years ago
stillontheroad 1 year ago
Trevi Fountain Lists
- themarvelousmrsm (Josette Faye Mamsaang)
- jasmineagbhow (Jasmine Caceres) I’m ten days away from my dream trip to Rome and the Amalfi Coast - and I can’t wait to check off all of the below while exploring the Eternal City.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
- emily (Emily McDonnell)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- loulianavoelker (Louliana Voelker) My trip to Rome was amazing. I remember having so many things that I wanted to do and see. From the best food, to the most beautiful monuments, these are tips for the perfect day in Rome.
- onestep4ward (Johnny Ward) I was trying to think of a more Instagrammable city than Rome and I came to the conclusion that it’s impossible. The food, the history and the architecture all combine to make sure you’ll have tons of snaps for the ‘gram’ after a trip to Rome.