Canada British Columbia Victoria
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Now more than ever it's important to enjoy the simple things in life- like picnics! Victoria, BC has a fine selection of spacious locations to enjoy a picnic in nature with stunning views too. Have a look at this list of top picnic locations.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Drinking good coffee isn't a trend, it's a way of life. Drinking good coffee in a cafe with style is what this list is all about. Here are the 10 best local cafes with the best coffee and atmosphere in Victoria BC.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Taco lovers, empanada enthusiasts, and ceviche connoisseurs unite! The selection of Latin American restaurants in Victoria, BC will blow your sombreros off.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) I'm a sandwich person. Always will be. When you're hungry, nothing beats a fresh-made sandwich. When you're in Victoria, BC these are the places to go for some of the biggest, tastiest, and best-priced sandwiches.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Independent bookstores abound in Victoria. New, used, rare, or specialty books - whatever you're looking for, you are sure to find it at one of these local bookstores.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Satisfy your sushi craving with this list of top choices from Victoria locals.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Victoria, BC, one of Canada's most cherished cities has some incredible restaurants with both culinary and craft-brewed experiences to partake in. Fortunately, some of the best restaurants have some of the best happy hours too! Know where and when to go with this list of the best happy hours in Victoria, BC.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Looking for a groovy place to get your hair cut? Get the latest local word on the street? Feel like you've gone back in time for an old fashioned straight razor shave? Victoria, BC has its share of unique barbershops to provide that fresh feeling we love. Here's a list of the top 7 Coolest Barbershops in the capital city.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) If you're new to Victoria or happen to be visiting for a week, don't miss your chance to visit these 7 Local Farmers Markets for some satisfying eats, artisanal goods, and more!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Artisanal Beer is here! There's a good chance you're coming to Victoria, BC for the micro-breweries alone! I get it. Only problem is, there are almost too many brewpubs to visit. Hence, I give you the Top 5. This list is made without bias. The following breweries have proven themselves through time and quality, to rank amongst the many. They can all be easily reached by bicycle. So have fun, be safe, and enjoy the flavours!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Are Dispensary tours a thing yet? Victoria has got some impressive Dispensaries with a wide variety of THC and CBD products. This list of Top 5 Dispensaries is based on selection, service, and overall experience rated by locals.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Eco-conscious, Eco-friendly, Zero-Waste, Sustainable, Green... if that's what you're looking for, good on ya! Here's a list of grocery stores and markets that are making a true effort for conscious shoppers in Victoria, BC.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Of all the awesome attractions that Victoria has to offer, who would've thought that this capital city has such an incredible selection of playgrounds. It almost makes me want to have more kids!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) When you're in the mood for pizza, let this list be your guide for the best pizza in the city, chosen by the locals.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Vancouver Island is abundant with wild blackberry bushes. If you're around Victoria from August to mid September, you can find your share of blackberries and get in on the good picking at these choice locations!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Everybody loves a good sunset. Fortunately, Victoria BC has some of the best, easily accessible places to enjoy sunsets any time of year.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Victoria is a city that has flourishing pockets of nature in every direction. All of these parks are close by and offer fresh views and fresh air to partake in for a quick walk or spend an afternoon.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Attention Thrift Shoppers. If you're new in Victoria, BC and you're looking for the best thrift shops to find those used treasures, then let this be your quintessential list. Of course, you never know what you'll find at any time, in any thrift shop, but some are more known for certain items. Have a look at each Victoria thrift shop on this list for more details. Happy hunting friends!
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) Vancouver Island is an ideal place for a road trip. For those seeking an authentic Canadian travel experience on the west coast, here's a list of places to stop and things to do from the bottom of Vancouver Island to the top.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)