Tips from the community
briari 2 years ago
leah 2 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
seeker 6 months ago
laurenmack 2 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
laurenmack 3 years ago
- sophia_hyder_hock (Sophia Hyder Hock) Experiencing the of beauty in nature
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Artists have long been fascinated with how their work could be interacted with, and nothing gets quite as much interaction as a jungle gym. These abstract pieces are some of the most popular and aesthetically pleasing playgrounds in the world (whether the artist intended it as that or not). From the dynamic playscapes of Noguchi to the glistening climbing wall of Székely, these artworks are multifunctional- and an excellent way to keep your children occupied while you enjoy some art.
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) Everyone can be a kid at these fun, interactive museums!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Ready to take your love for beer to the next level? These bangin' breweries across the US offer more than just delicious brews - they also offer unique classes, experiences, and tours. From sampling limited edition beers to learning about sustainable brewing practices, these breweries provide a unique way to explore the world of beer. Plus, with options like beer and cheese pairing workshops and outdoor activities like bike tours and yoga classes, there's something for everyone to enjoy. So, get ready to sip and learn your way through some of the best breweries in the country!
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Spend time engulfed in an awe-inspiring atmosphere that originates from being surrounded by massive amounts of carefully looked after plants. We wandered the sprawling grounds of plentiful flowers at The Royal Botanical Garden in England and sweat beneath the Arizona sun admiring oddly shaped cacti at the Desert Botanical Garden. Whether it's the aesthetic zen of rock gardens in Japan or well-kept orchard collections in Singapore, we chose a selection of our favorite gardens so you can have a safe bet for your itinerary.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Are you a beer lover who refuses to leave your dog behind? We've curated a list of the top breweries in every state that welcome your four-legged friend with open arms. These breweries offer a variety of craft beers, ales, and IPAs for you to enjoy with your pup by your side. Whether you're planning a road trip or simply looking for a new local hangout, this list has got you covered. So, grab your leash and get ready to experience the best dog-friendly breweries in every state!
- tassia (Natassia Washington)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With 50 states across the USA boasting a vibrant and culturally rich capital city, there are plenty of awesome destinations for your next adventure. From ultra-trendy Salt Lake City to historical Boston, these beaming metropolises encompass the famously American melting pot. For some USA travel inspo, here is our list of every capital city across the country.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored in the U.S.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These US cities are working quickly to vaccinate the population and return to a sense of normalcy- and while cases drop exponentially we can finally take steps outside beneath the sunshine and let our rainbow flags fly proudly. These cities are opening up fast to bring back Pride- from historical marches in NYC to party beaches of Miami, there is no *wrong* way to celebrate. Check out our list of the coolest pride festivals scheduled this year, because it's going to be one you will never forget.
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- Read more...
Three, two, one…happy new year! Cities around the globe are ushering in the new year with coordinated countdowns and wacky, wild ball drops. Arguably, the most epic New Year’s Eve event is the ball drop in Times Square in New York, but smaller spots host equally exciting countdowns that include dropping quirky objects, like a […]
- Read more...
Community and Blackness go hand-in-hand. Simply put, it’s not easy living in a world where your culture is constantly appropriated and commodified without credit. As a response, we’ve collectively begun carving out spaces of boldness and Blackness designed by us, for us. While joining Black travel groups and following inspiring Black travel bloggers bring us together, […]