Tips from the community
kasiadietz 2 years ago
laurenmack 2 years ago
mustangdmv 3 years ago
reinacartagena 3 years ago
- michele (Michele Humeston)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) I love traveling in the summer when the sun is out and cities are bustling, but there are some places that need to be seen in winter for you to experience their true beauty. These are some of the places that I am longing to go for a winter getaway! Fair warning: festive lighting and a dusting of snow are my reasons for all of these places :) #seekerchallenge
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) #seekerchallenge
- Read more...
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Since the Middle Ages, Christmas street markets have delighted locals and visitors with food, ornaments, gifts, and entertainment. The start of the Christian Advent season in late November ushers in the opening of festive Christmas markets across Europe, which help revelers prepare for the holidays. Lasting a […]
- Read more...
While most visitors arrive to Paris with no intentions of departing for greener pastures or smaller urban scenes, more than a few of the weekend trips on this list might just inspire a change of plans. Some of these destinations include castle hopping amidst rich French history, bicycling through verdant vineyards, sipping on Grand Cru […]