- 1 Piazza del Colosseo
- 06 3996 7700
Tips from the community
jrfrancis 2 years ago
seeker 8 months ago
seeker 8 months ago
loulianavoelker 3 years ago
onestep4ward 3 years ago
- themarvelousmrsm (Josette Faye Mamsaang)
- jasmineagbhow (Jasmine Caceres) I’m ten days away from my dream trip to Rome and the Amalfi Coast - and I can’t wait to check off all of the below while exploring the Eternal City.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
- emily (Emily McDonnell)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- loulianavoelker (Louliana Voelker) My trip to Rome was amazing. I remember having so many things that I wanted to do and see. From the best food, to the most beautiful monuments, these are tips for the perfect day in Rome.
- onestep4ward (Johnny Ward) I was trying to think of a more Instagrammable city than Rome and I came to the conclusion that it’s impossible. The food, the history and the architecture all combine to make sure you’ll have tons of snaps for the ‘gram’ after a trip to Rome.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Mark the occasion- literally, with these incredible travel landmarks across the planet. These destinations represent history and culture and have drawn travelers from all corners of the globe to take in their magnificence. Enjoy the view from The Empire State Building in NYC or snap a pic in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy. Become a part of history- let's explore these iconic Travel Landmarks.
- Read more...
Oh, Italy— you boot-shaped beauty, you. With your pizza-spinning chefs, OTT hand gestures, truffle-scented tagliatelle and creamy gelato, there’s really nowhere else that can match. From north to south, you range from ice-capped Dolomites covered in snow to wave-lapped pebble coves baked in 80-degree sun. And between the two…well…let’s just say it’s a panini sandwich […]