Hey! I've been a digital nomad for two years, and Seeker's social media manager since early 2019. My travels have taken me to six continents—hoping to get to Antarctica one of these days... When I'm not traveling, you can probably find me cooking something inventive, researching my next destination, or riding a motorcycle.
- Places I've been
- Places I Follow
- Bali: Best waterfalls around the island Once you head up north to the mountainous region of Bali — prep yourself to chase tons of waterfalls because this area is full of 'em!!
- Minneapolis: Best cocktail bars in town Speakeasy lounges and bustling basement bars are just the start of Minneapolis' underrated (and incredible) cocktail scene. These are my faves, and they might be spendy, but you'll regret nothing once you see and taste the drinks these bartenders are slinging. Much love to my service industry family in MPLS!
- Indonesia: Mountain hike bucket list I've gotten to climb a few of these, others are on my bucket list for the near future.
- Melbourne: Best weekend getaways Melbourne can be a bit hectic (although you'll never be bored). My favorite part about living in Melbourne was the nearby nature—these places will keep me returning for years to come.
- Minneapolis: Best spots for a picnic Minneapolis might be a fairly large city, but it's oh-so easy to find green spaces to enjoy some leisure time (and a cheese plate or ten).
- Paris: Best green spaces to hang out at Paris is pretty hectic and sprawling, but surprisingly, there are so many chill spots to read a book or have a picnic in the grass.
- French Polynesia: Ridiculously dreamy places to visit It's not just for honeymooners, folks.
- Paris: Best cafés and restaurants for atmosphere I'm a sucker for the occasional fancy restaurant (especially when it has a view of the Eiffel Tower...ehm) but this list incorporates a wide range of places—not just the fancy ones. They're each special to me in their own way!
- Copenhagen: Best places to have a picnic Copenhagen's weather may be tricky, but I absolutely love going to the grocery store (Netto or equivalent) and getting some snacks to eat outdoors. I frequented these places so much when I lived there!
- Peru: Most stunning sights across the country Mountains, deserts, cities, jungles -- Peru has every type of landscape and I actually couldn't believe the diversity when I was there?! You have to see them all seriously
- Marrakech: must see spots I spent 2 weeks in and around Marrakech in 2019. Between the bustling souks and the incredible architecture, the entire city feels like a museum.
- Vietnam: Motorbike trip stopping points from North to South In 2018, I rode a motorbike from Hanoi to Saigon. Long story short, it was f%*$ng awesome, and I'd do it all over again. These are the places I stopped, plus a few more I wish I could have made it to.
- Amsterdam: must see spots Parks, museums, cafés, historical spots — Amsterdam feels like a second home to me after visiting several times over the years. I love it :) A lot of these are the classes must see's, but I threw in a few of my lesser known faves too.
- Ho Chi Minh City: must see spots I spent about 3 weeks in Ho Chi Minh City (or Saigon as some call it) after a massive motorbike trip down the entire country.
- Bali: Must-see temples around the island TBD