Tips from the community
georgierdarling 4 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
seeker 11 months ago
seeker 11 months ago
- conroyconcessio (Conroy Concessio)
- leah (Leah Fishman) If I don't get to sip tea in Sri Lanka's hillside, read books in the Lake District, cozy up with Christmas lights in Zermatt, and watch grizzlies catch fish in Alaska before I die, I'm gonna *riot*. From the totally obtainable (White Sands National Park) to the obscure (Lofoten), here's my big, bad, do-before-I-die bucket list.
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita) "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Cold weather travel is a delight that often gets overlooked. Here at Seeker. we love cozying up by the fireplace in a snow-covered cottage, exploring the gorgeous pearly views of icy tundra, and walking through an impeccably-decorated Manhattan pretending we are starring in our very own Lifetime holiday film. We selected some of the most dreamy and wintery destinations around the world. How many have you been to?
- seeker (Seeker Editors) As fall drifts through the trees and transforms emerald into gold, these destinations continuously serve up delectable wine against picturesque autumnal backdrops. Enjoy temperate climates with gorgeous scenery, mouthwatering wine, and delicious cuisine at these idyllic getaways. Whether you dream of stepping into a European fairytale or sprawls of untouched land in the Pacific Northwest, these locations are steeped in charm and ready to provide some tasty drinks for the coziest time of year.
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- Read more...
Europe is the birthplace of hygge culture: the Danish word for all things comfy and cosy. If tropical getaways aren’t your thing, than Europe is the perfect spot to hunker down and cozy up this winter season. Wake up to snow-capped mountains in Slovenia, walk cobbled streets in Tallinn, shop at cheerful Christmas festivals in […]