Atlanta hosted one of the most elaborate Olympic games in 1996, with iconic moments to boot, and a street fair atmosphere complete with rides and mouth-watering street food.
Atlanta is a happening city that is ready to celebrate this summer with renowned festivities embracing all of the diversity and culture that make up the eclectic town. In June, Atlanta celebrates pride month complete with rainbow colors and buzzing streets full of energy, and come September hosts the largest Black Gay Pride festival in the country. Celebrate all that LGBTQ+ black people have done to influence and form culture, and the city of Atlanta at this important festival.
So much to see and do. Don't miss Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles.
When: April 23rd -April 25th, 2021 Where: Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta, Georgia, USA A music fest with a friendly twist, SweetWater 420 blends live tunes, art, food, sustainability, and, of course, 420-inspired brews! 2021’s rescheduled line-up includes Oysterhead, the Trey Anastasio Band, Lake Street Dive, The Floozies, Dr. Dog, and many many more. The best part? SweetWater 420 Fest’s eco-friendly focus grows each year, helping with transportation alternatives, waste reduction and management, and huge donations to local parks and organizations.
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - U.S. The places Lauren Mack has explored in the U.S.
- Cities Celebrating Pride in 2021 These US cities are working quickly to vaccinate the population and return to a sense of normalcy- and while cases drop exponentially we can finally take steps outside beneath the sunshine and let our rainbow flags fly proudly. These cities are opening up fast to bring back Pride- from historical marches in NYC to party beaches of Miami, there is no *wrong* way to celebrate. Check out our list of the coolest pride festivals scheduled this year, because it's going to be one you will never forget.
- Places I've Been
- List of Every State Capital in the United States With 50 states across the USA boasting a vibrant and culturally rich capital city, there are plenty of awesome destinations for your next adventure. From ultra-trendy Salt Lake City to historical Boston, these beaming metropolises encompass the famously American melting pot. For some USA travel inspo, here is our list of every capital city across the country.
- World's Most Popular Destinations