While weed is still illegal in Chile, private at-home consumption is allowed. Even more surprising, Chile has the highest per-capita use of cannabis in Latin America.
Weed is still illegal in Chile, but private at-home consumption is allowed. Surprisingly, Chile has the highest per-capita use of cannabis in Latin America.
Like Argentina, Chile decriminalized recreational use, and it even opened its first cannabis clubs in 2016.
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - Outside the US The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- Places I've been
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- The Best Weed-Friendly Travel Destinations for 2021
- Bucket List Destinations
- Countries Of The World
- Popular Island Getaways
- New UNESCO World Heritage Sites To Discover in 2021 We have put together this list of the *brand new* 2021 UNESCO World Heritage list destinations across the globe, from ancient temples to elevated pottery towns. These unique sites around the world are famous for their significant history and importance to local culture. Whether you seek to uncover rare biodiversity amongst the tropical Islands of Japan, tour dynamic landscape gardens in Brazil, or discover ancient astronomical sites- these are some of the most cutting edge cultural heritage sites across the globe that made the cut for UNESCO just this year.
- Places to See Before I Die This is a work in progress list that I would constantly update as I go along :)
- 11 Ice-breaker stories about places I've been One of the coolest things about being a Seeker Ambassador is participating in the weekly #seekerchallenge that gets me tripping back in my memory (and in my photos) of the many places and experiences I've been a part of on this awesome planet. This one in particular is a fun one!