From luxurious, yet affordable villas, to monkey encounters and banana pancakes, Bali truly has something for everyone. From the states, it’s a good 24 hour trek to get there, so be sure to carve out a good 2-3 weeks to fully experience this magical island.
If epic surf, delicious food, and gorgeous guest houses by the beach are your thing, then Bali is where you’ll want to head. This famous tropical destination is anything but overdone — despite what everyone else will have you believe. Just bypass over-touristed Kuta and you’ll discover a wonderful, laid-back, and super-friendly haven that’s made for relaxing vacations. Choose between the cooler temps and uber-trendy vibe of Ubud in the highlands, the glorious reefs off the coast of Candi Dasa on the east, or pick just about any spot on Bali’s north coast where you’ll find dolphins, boat rides, amazing grilled seafood, and very, very few tourists. Bali offers 101 options, and if you’re willing to go beyond the usual hot-spots, you’ll discover an island that’s steeped in ancient traditions and outstanding natural beauty. Life is blissfully easy and inexpensive in Bali, making it one of the world’s best hubs for digital nomads. But there’s more to it than that. With exceptional beaches, friendly locals, and a lifestyle that just screams ‘tropical paradise’, Bali is the bees’ knees, helped by the fact that delightful Lombok and the unplugged Gili Islands are all but a short boat-ride away.
- Eco-Friendly Travel Destinations Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- Bucket List Destinations
- Places I'd love to visit These are the places I wish to see before I die.
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Most Romantic Destinations in the World! February is the month of love! Here is the list of the most romantic places according to me! I wish I could visit them with my love soon !
- Places To See Before I Die #seekerchallenge
- Once the world opens, off I go! Dreaming of ALLLLL the places and food I'll eat.
- Do Before I Die There are still places and things I want to do and see! Here is a compilation of some of them! #seekerchallenge
- Travel Bucket List This list features some of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. Some for the culture, some for the food, some for the architecture, and some for the beaches.
- Honeymoon Destinations
- Island Getaways
- Forbes' Top 50 in Travel