1 - leave bali
What kind of list would this be if we didn’t mention Bali? Heralded as the Land of the Gods, Bali is the ultimate tropical getaway where living like a millionaire is possible on virtually any budget. From treehouse stays and lush rainforests to sweeping sand beaches and delectable cuisines, there’s no shortage of things to love about this Indonesian province.
Indonesia always fascinated me. It seems like a cool place to spend my retirement lazy life.
Average direct flight time 3 hrs 58 mins
Not only are there incredible local tattoo artists here, there's tons who visit for short periods of time and guest tattoo at studios while they're in town.
Amongst rich jungles and a pristine coastline, Bali is a true island oasis escape. Bali has some truly sustainable hotel and tourist options, providing a conscious way of daily life. Truly relax and take in this paradise destination and enjoy the wonders of our natural world- and sunny beaches.
Bali is an island of towering, cloud-topped volcanoes and vibrant green rice fields that terrace down to the ocean. It has a mesmerising traditional culture, world-class beach resorts, and is undeniably enchanting. Dine barefoot on the sand by candlelight, relax with a traditional massage, or soak up the scenery from a mystical temple.
I would love to visit Bali and explore the island for a few months!
From luxurious, yet affordable villas, to monkey encounters and banana pancakes, Bali truly has something for everyone. From the states, it’s a good 24 hour trek to get there, so be sure to carve out a good 2-3 weeks to fully experience this magical island.
If epic surf, delicious food, and gorgeous guest houses by the beach are your thing, then Bali is where you’ll want to head. This famous tropical destination is anything but overdone — despite what everyone else will have you believe. Just bypass over-touristed Kuta and you’ll discover a wonderful, laid-back, and super-friendly haven that’s made for relaxing vacations. Choose between the cooler temps and uber-trendy vibe of Ubud in the highlands, the glorious reefs off the coast of Candi Dasa on the east, or pick just about any spot on Bali’s north coast where you’ll find dolphins, boat rides, amazing grilled seafood, and very, very few tourists. Bali offers 101 options, and if you’re willing to go beyond the usual hot-spots, you’ll discover an island that’s steeped in ancient traditions and outstanding natural beauty. Life is blissfully easy and inexpensive in Bali, making it one of the world’s best hubs for digital nomads. But there’s more to it than that. With exceptional beaches, friendly locals, and a lifestyle that just screams ‘tropical paradise’, Bali is the bees’ knees, helped by the fact that delightful Lombok and the unplugged Gili Islands are all but a short boat-ride away.
- "Me" Places (and this is one of the reasons why my name on social media is stillontheroad)
- Places To See Before I Die #seekerchallenge
- Around the world in ??? days I'm in the midst of (very slowly) flying a giant circle around the world. This is where I've been, and where I hope to go before ending back up where I started. WORK IN PROGRESS
- Cheap Flights From the Philippines Philippines is an archipelago in Southeast Asia and so the best way to and from here is through air travel. Here are some destinations in our neighboring countries you can get for cheap. (Especially during seat sales of local airlines). Note: International travel in my part of the world is still restricted but I can still dream and plan for the future. With the vaccine roll out already in progress, I'm optimistic that the time for travel is already in sight. Always check with local travel guidelines. Travel safely and responsibly. Flight durations are from SkyScanner.
- Places I've Been
- Where to find the best tattoo artists around the world (sorry mom) I've gotten ink in the USA, Australia, and Indonesia — and I'm always saving the names of incredible artists around the world. These Places have top-notch tattoo scenes!
- Honeymoon Destinations A little slice of paradise for you and your honey is just an airplane ride away. What better way to celebrate your endless love and connection than by visiting these gorgeous destinations? Here are our picks of the most romantic and picturesque destinations from around the world for the perfect backdrop of your romantic holiday. Whether you dream about relaxing along a pristine coastline sipping on fruity drinks or uncovering an adventure- we have the place for you.
- Forbes' Top 50 in Travel Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- Island Getaways Escape mundane daily life to these slices of actual paradise, everyone needs an island getaway at least once a year. The crystal clear turquoise waters, endlessly sunny climate, fresh local cuisine, islands are consistently the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. Whether you seek a tropical paradise in Tahiti or the vast mountainous landscapes of Kauai, we know that these gorgeous islands are calling your name.
- Eco-Friendly Travel Destinations Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- Bucket List Destinations
- Places I'd love to visit These are the places I wish to see before I die.
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Most Romantic Destinations in the World! February is the month of love! Here is the list of the most romantic places according to me! I wish I could visit them with my love soon !
- Once the world opens, off I go! Dreaming of ALLLLL the places and food I'll eat.
- Do Before I Die There are still places and things I want to do and see! Here is a compilation of some of them! #seekerchallenge
- Travel Bucket List This list features some of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. Some for the culture, some for the food, some for the architecture, and some for the beaches.