Iceland’s golden circle is the ultimate road trip dream, imagine spending hours on the road immersed in an ethereal landscape just to hit some of the earth’s most astounding natural wonders. Witness glacier caves, watch live geysers shoot up into the sky, hike behind towering waterfalls, and more.
Brought out my nature girl side
Next destination on my bucket list! Planning to go in October if everything is still somewhat normal with covid restrictions.
As of April 6th, Iceland welcomes vaccinated tourists outside of the European Schengen zone. Iceland tops bucket lists worldwide, and being an extremely safe country without a heavy impact from Covid on the vast natural attractions makes it a perfect summertime destination. Reykjavik comes alive in the summer, after the long winter, and with all that cheer you are sure to be energized to explore the volcanic landscapes and tundras of this gorgeous country.
For adventurous moms, take a trip to the vast and unique landscape of Iceland. Known as the land of Fire and Ice, Iceland is sculpted of volcanoes and tundra, witness towering waterfalls, luminescent ice caves, active glaciers, and exciting hiking trails. After busy days of adventuring out in the gorgeous country, unwind at one of the plentiful natural hot spring options which dot the country.
Iceland is powered by thermal energy, the country has been innovative in how they develop sustainably. Explore active geysers, milky lagoons, and towering waterfalls at this truly awe-inspiring destination.
I definitely need to go there and see the northern lights, im not much into cold weather but for sure I can make an exception.
I feel like Iceland is becoming a little touristy, but I'd still love to check out all the unique things this country has to offer.
- Adventurous European Destinations When we think of a European holiday we can imagine sparkling metropolises and fairytale castles, but the endless supply of outdoorsy activities throughout the continent is currently what’s on our mind. Whether you want to pilot reindeer through the arctic circle or tour fishing villages along the Italian coast, we have selected a variety of experiences that are sure to excite any adventurers looking for a European getaway.
- Bucket List Worthy Road Trip Destinations Around The World In case you have ever fantasized about road tripping in a foreign country, exploring a combination of both metropolitan and remote lifestyles- there is nothing stopping you from getting on that plane and renting a car. Hit the open road, whether it's touring through sandy desert landscapes, alongside volcanic mountains, through mystical forests, or next to ancient monuments. There is nothing like driving through a brand new terrain, getting a taste of the local lifestyle, and seeing firsthand the vast sprawling landscapes unfold while jamming to your favorite playlist. Here are our personal top destinations for spending *weeks* adventuring on the road.
- Breathtaking National Parks In Europe These gorgeous national parks throughout the continent of Europe are ideal backdrops for your next awe-inspiring adventure. Explore through Iceland’s frozen tundra or walk alongside crystal clear lakes in Croatia, hike mountainous terrain in Switzerland, or witness iconic hot air balloon festivities in Turkey. These magical, scenic spots of sprawling natural landscape and inspirational views *need* to be added to your bucket list now. Let's explore the gorgeous and vast landscapes of Europe, seekers.
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- If A Place Could Define Me... I find pieces of myself wherever I travel! Here's a list of the places that have had the biggest impact on me #seekerchallenge
- If A List of Places Could Define Me, This Would Be It I have never introduced myself without mentioning my love for travel or providing a run-down of places on my bucket-list, so I couldn’t think of a better way to introduce myself to Seeker. #seekerchallenge
- Places that scream "me!"
- Destinations Open to Vaccinated Travelers in 2021 We have all been in a bit of a slump, but with the vaccinations rolling out and countries easing restrictions we are nothing but excited to dust off our passports and get our travel on! All across the world, countries are reopening their doors to international tourism, and after a year nestled safely in our homes, we have been dreaming and planning for this moment. Although we would like to note that the situation across the planet is constantly changing and while we want to keep you updated, make sure to do some research and be aware of any restrictions and requirements before jumping on that plane. Here are our top picks of the most exciting destinations with solid plans to set the stage for the future of international travel.
- Best Places to Visit With Mom in 2021 Whether your mom loves rolling hills of vineyards to explore, luxury spa destinations, adventurous treks, or a little broadway sparkle- we have selected some of the best destinations worldwide to enjoy some quality time together. Unwind at pristine beaches in Palm Springs beneath some much-needed sunlight, or enjoy delectable Mediterranean cuisine along the southern Amalfi Coast of Italy. These destinations will treat you and your mom to some unforgettable experiences. Bon Voyage!
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Do Before I Die Destinations This is my big bucket list of places to see before I die. #seekerchallenge
- Bucket List Exploration destinations Places i d love to hike, backpack or just explore the hidden secrets
- Eco-Friendly Travel Destinations Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- Bucket List Destinations
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - Outside the US The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- Do Before I Die There are still places and things I want to do and see! Here is a compilation of some of them! #seekerchallenge
- Do Before I Die This is my must see list around the world before I die. #seekerchallenge
- Travel Bucket List This list features some of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. Some for the culture, some for the food, some for the architecture, and some for the beaches.
- Post Covid Travel Destination Goals
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World