United States Minnesota
The capital city of Minnesota, known for the State Capitol, Xcel Energy Center, and historic Summit Avenue, nestled alongside the Mississippi River.
Tips from the community
We’re not sure about you, but we never would have guessed that St. Paul, Minnesota holds one of the best Cinco de Mayo celebrations in the US. Each year, the festival kicks off on the city’s with a 5k race through the the city’s West Side. Bring out the whole family to celebrate, and don’t forget to hit the streets filled with authentic food and handcrafted goods. And definitely check out the jalapeno eating contest — enter if you dare!
mustangdmv 3 years ago
Saint Paul is the capital city of Minnesota, known for its vibrant cultural scene, including the acclaimed Ordway Center for the Performing Arts and the historic Fitzgerald Theater. Visitors will also enjoy attractions like the Minnesota State Capitol, Cathedral of Saint Paul, and the Science Museum of Minnesota. With plenty of parks, restaurants, and shopping districts, there's something for everyone in this charming Midwestern city.
seeker 11 months ago
Top-of-the-line street vendors, highly-rated parade, and fun throughout the entire city, Saint Paul is widely regarded as one of the best destinations to enjoy Cinco de Mayo. With races, family-friendly events, and flavorful cuisine available- it's no wonder so many party-goers head to this renowned event for their Cinco de Mayo fun.
seeker 2 years ago
Saint Paul Guides
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Agriculture is a major industry in Minnesota—it helps shape our community. If you want to get a taste of how, spend three days touring and making stops at these places all located in and around Bloomington.
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) If culture is what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place. Let this itinerary help guide you to some of the best that Bloomington and the rest of the Twin Cities has to offer. Read more: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/three-days-of-culture
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Just a short trip from Mall of America and Bloomington, you can step into The Purple One’s beloved studio and home and party like it’s 1999. If there is one place Prince loved more than any other, it was his birthplace and lifelong home of Minnesota. His passion for his Minnesotan roots and the local music culture ran so deep that he built his home filled with music, Paisley Park, right near the Twin Cities and was a regular at many local establishments. Read more here: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/prince-the-minnesota-experience
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Minnesotans enjoy spending time outside year-round, regardless of the temperature. That love of the outdoors extends to our gardens, parks, and nature areas, which are well-known as being some of the most beautiful in the Midwest. Use this itinerary to visit some of the area’s most notable public gardens and parks, stopping to see other landmarks along the way! Read more: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/gardens-itinerary
- sarahlempa (Sarah Lempa) I'm pretty convinced Minneapolis is one of the country's most underrated food cities. Pop over to these spots for a little bit of everything! #SeekerChallenge
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) With so much to do in Bloomington, it can be a challenge to pack it all into a short trip. However, we’ve managed to squeeze some of the best of it into a fun, albeit busy, 24 hours. Read the full itinerary here: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/24-hours-in-bloomington
- visitmesa (Visit Mesa ) <p>Craft beer lover? Join us at the Copper State Beer Festival on Jan 13th! Join our check-in challenge with digital badges and a chance to be the ultimate beer champion. Not into beer? We've got wine, spirits, and more! Premium beverages, food trucks, and live entertainment await. Get ready for outdoor fun!</p><p>How does this work? Simple! Sip your way to success! For every 5 sips, snag a digital badge. Hit 10 sips and claim your medal redemption at the Visit Mesa booth. It's that easy! </p><p>**Must check-into all 6 Mesa & Queen Creek Based Vendors to redeem your medal:</p><p>• AZ Distilling Co.</p><p>• Barrio Brewing</p><p>• Chupacabra Taproom</p><p>• Cider Corps</p><p>• Old Ellsworth Brewing</p><p>• Phantom Fox Brewing</p><p>**Redeem your medal at the Visit Mesa booth</p>
- seeker (Seeker Editors) It's that time of year again! We are so ready for colorful parades adorned with massive floats, family-friendly fun during the day, and bottomless margaritas at night. Throughout the continent, cities take to the street to celebrate the culture and history of Latin America. Whether you are looking to enjoy fresh street food while watching mariachi bands or enjoy an authentic reenactment of the battle that caused it all these destinations have something for every traveler. So let's get into the party zone and jump into the top cities to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With 50 states across the USA boasting a vibrant and culturally rich capital city, there are plenty of awesome destinations for your next adventure. From ultra-trendy Salt Lake City to historical Boston, these beaming metropolises encompass the famously American melting pot. For some USA travel inspo, here is our list of every capital city across the country.