Tips from the community
seeker 11 months ago
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) If culture is what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place. Let this itinerary help guide you to some of the best that Bloomington and the rest of the Twin Cities has to offer. Read more: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/three-days-of-culture
- visitgreaterstcloud (Visit Greater St. Cloud ) Whether you’re traveling with young family members or you’re a kid at heart yourself, St. Cloud is a great place for kids and families to enjoy. There are many different places that kiddos of all ages can burn off energy, get creative, and make memories. Here are just a few that top the list of the best kid-friendly activities in Greater St. Cloud.
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Escape the routine at home and have a much-needed romantic getaway in Bloomington, Minnesota, the home of Mall of America®. Here’s our suggestions for how to spend a long weekend with your partner in our destination! Read more here: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/romantic-getaway-itinerary
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Minnesotans enjoy spending time outside year-round, regardless of the temperature. That love of the outdoors extends to our gardens, parks, and nature areas, which are well-known as being some of the most beautiful in the Midwest. Use this itinerary to visit some of the area’s most notable public gardens and parks, stopping to see other landmarks along the way! Read more: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/gardens-itinerary
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Taking a vacation doesn’t have to mean slacking on your fitness goals. Bloomington is filled to the brim with opportunities for health and wellness and strikes a perfect balance between urban amenities and mother nature. Pack your workout gear and get ready to enjoy new experiences at some of our favorite spots for healthy lifestyles. Read more here: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/summer-parks
- visitgreaterstcloud (Visit Greater St. Cloud ) I scream! You scream! We’re all screaming! Why are we screaming?! You guessed it: ICE CREAM! Greater St. Cloud is full of not only the beloved classic cones and sundaes, but a variety of malts, shakes, and even froyo options. Here’s where you can freeze your brain and satisfy that ravenous sweet tooth of yours. Click the name of each place for more info, and enjoy responsibly (or don’t).
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) The girlfriend getaway itinerary gives you and your friends the opportunity to spend quality time relaxing, being pampered and, of course, participating in a lot of retail therapy. Read more: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/girlfriend-getaway-itinerary2
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) With so much to do in Bloomington, it can be a challenge to pack it all into a short trip. However, we’ve managed to squeeze some of the best of it into a fun, albeit busy, 24 hours. Read the full itinerary here: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/24-hours-in-bloomington
- sarahlempa (Sarah Lempa) I'm pretty convinced Minneapolis is one of the country's most underrated food cities. Pop over to these spots for a little bit of everything! #SeekerChallenge
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Minnesota has more Nordic heritage than any other state, with 45% of residents reporting Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, or Swedish ancestry. That adds up to a lot of cultural pride that displays itself in everything from museums to our professional football team. Whether you’re visiting from a Nordic country or just want to learn more about Minnesota’s heritage, follow this itinerary to immerse yourself in a weekend of Scandinavian activities and find your own version of hygge here in the Twin Cities. Read more here: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/find-hygge-in-bloomington
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Take the grandkids on an adventure in Bloomington, home of Mall of America! Read the full itinerary here: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/grandparents-itinerary2
- visitgreaterstcloud (Visit Greater St. Cloud ) Having fun in Greater St. Cloud does not have to cost a lot of money – or anything! There are so many great ways to enjoy the area for free or very little. Here are just a few ideas to get you started, but the options – when you sprinkle in a little creativity and the desire to explore – are endless! PLEASE NOTE: Some activities may be affected by COVID-19 restrictions. Please contact organizers beforehand.
- visitgreaterstcloud (Visit Greater St. Cloud ) Traveling to new places often drives us to discover something special about that new place, whether it’s the most well-known attraction in town, or a large landmark that is geographically recognizable. In the Greater St. Cloud area, there are many locations that are specific to Central MN, and that make for really breathtaking photos. Aside from the hundreds of restaurants in the area, here is a list of the Top 10 Most Instagrammable locations around Greater St. Cloud.
- visitgreaterstcloud (Visit Greater St. Cloud ) There’s just something about a trip to a new place that begs for an experience at a local coffee shop. They’re often the hub of communities, where friends gather, conversations happen, and caffeine flows freely. These are some of the most well-known coffee shops in the St. Cloud Area – and beyond! Plus, don’t forget to celebrate National Coffee Day on September 28th with a trip to one of these great shops.
- visitgreaterstcloud (Visit Greater St. Cloud ) Recommendations for some of the most photogenic food in town! Not only are these all fabulous places to grab a great bite to eat, they’re also incredibly photo-worthy. So come hungry and with your cameras charged, these restaurants are ready for their close up!
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- bloomingtonmn (Bloomington, MN CVB ) Spice up your summer with fun in Bloomington, Minnesota. A three-day getaway is just enough time to hit the highlights in Bloomington but there will always be something to explore that leaves you wanting more. Read on for the perfect itinerary for your trip so all you have to do is have a good time: https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/things-to-do/itineraries/summer-things-to-do
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- visitgreaterstcloud (Visit Greater St. Cloud ) Local breweries are where people hang out, where they want to be seen, where they experience local flavors at their best, and where communities form. The Greater St. Cloud area is home to several must-visit breweries, taprooms, brewhouses, cideries and brew pubs. So please, grab your growler and your 21+ ID and take a brewcation with us through Central Minnesota. (Click the names of the breweries for more information!)
- midwesttravelnetwork (Midwest Travel Network )
- Read more...
In 2019, White Sands National Park became America’s 62nd national park. Two years later, New River Gorge National Park became the nation’s 63rd. Now we’re all wondering: which park will take the title next? Lucky for us, the top contenders for America’s next national park include scenic national forests, ancient cultural sites, lazy rivers, and […]
- Read more...
Known for its stunning collection of lakes, eclectic music venues, and of course, some seriously beautiful (if not brutal) winters, Minneapolis is the perfect city to romance your sweetheart. Whether it’s your first or your fiftieth date, there’s no need to settle for the tired old ‘dinner and a movie’ narrative. There are endless options when […]
- Read more...
The best winter vacations don’t have to be all about sunshine and beaches. There are plenty of ways to have an awesome winter getaway — even when the weather is below freezing! Grab your hat and gloves and enjoy the crisp winter cold in these five cities. All fjords are wonderful, but in Bergen, the […]