China Beijing Beijing
The capital city of China renowned for its rich history, imperial architecture, and cultural significance as a global hub of politics and commerce.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) These easy hikes are perfect, even for those who don't like to hike.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These cities are requiring proof of vaccination for most non-essential services, and while this may change in the future, it’s great to always stay aware of local covid restrictions prior to travel. We put together a list of some of our favorite destinations that intend to, or already are, implementing vaccine passports. So in case you need some travel inspo for the upcoming year, this may be of service. We would like to add that you should always do your own research about the destinations you are traveling to, and what processes need to be completed prior to/ and after boarding. Safe travels seekers!.
- onestep4ward (Johnny Ward) China is full of places to visit and things to do, you can do them all if you’ve got an endless cash supply but if you’re on a budget you have to choose carefully. The country is great for those on a budget, checkout this list of the 10 best things to do in China under $50. I think you’ll be surprised how cheap some of these world class attractions are, more than one is free!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) Check out these mesmerizing places created by Mother Nature you won't believe. 🌎
- finnwrites (Amanda Finn) Gorgeous places I’ve been to that took my breath away.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Explore beneath the glittering pink lights of Beijing, hop on a plane to the bustling metropolis of Seoul, discover sandy coastline cities and wander ancient temples of civilizations past- we present our collection of capital cities in Asia. Asia is a massive continent deeply rich in history with diverse cultures, these awe-inspiring destinations are sure to be future backdrops of life-changing adventures to come.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These breathtaking destinations selected by Travel & Leisure are on the top of bucket lists worldwide. From the gorgeous tropical landscape of Costa Rica to the modern metropolis of Beijing, this list encompasses the vast sceneries and experiences that our planet has to offer. Explore with us seekers, the 50 best places to travel as chosen by the experts at Travel & Leisure.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across the vast, diverse continent of Asia, there are seemingly endless World Heritage Sites to explore. Visit the sparse atomic bomb dome in Hiroshima, or walk for hours along the towering Great Wall of China. From sprawling rustic temple grounds to ancient statues of civilizations past- here is a collection of some of the prominent World Heritage Sites in Asia.