Scotland Scotland Skye
Picturesque island located in Scotland, known for its breathtaking natural beauty, rugged landscapes, ancient castles, and rich Gaelic culture.
Tips from the community
Skye, a picturesque island located off the coast of Scotland, is the quintessential destination for island getaways. A place where rugged landscapes meet stunning coastal views, Skye offers visitors a chance to disconnect and unwind in one of the most beautiful settings in the world. With plenty of outdoor activities, quaint villages, and charming accommodations, Skye is a must-visit for anyone seeking a true escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
seeker 9 months ago
The Isle of Skye in Scotland has established itself as one of the most magical getaways in Europe. Shrouded in soft green hues and abundant breaths of fresh air, at Skye you can immerse yourself in the descending horizon- complete with a purply, pink sky embracing the fairytale island landscape that stretches for miles.
seeker 2 years ago
- sksonu265 (Saurabh kushawaha)
- jasmineagbhow (Jasmine Caceres) One day when I have three weeks to spare, I’m heading to Scotland to live out my Outlander dreams.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Every evening there is a magical display of pigmented purples and reds painting the entire sky as the sun dissolves into the distance, and while some people may take this for granted- we take aesthetics *very* seriously at Seeker (no shade). We love soaking in the warm, orangey hues of the sun while sipping on a cool cocktail beachside, and we have kept note of the most breathtaking sunsets around the world for anyone else who feels similarly. Embrace nature's most phenomenal gift, and consider these gorgeous destinations we have selected for your next life-changing sunset.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) This week's #seekerchallenge celebrates the most naturally beautiful places on earth.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Escape mundane daily life to these slices of actual paradise, everyone needs an island getaway at least once a year. The crystal clear turquoise waters, endlessly sunny climate, fresh local cuisine, islands are consistently the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. Whether you seek a tropical paradise in Tahiti or the vast mountainous landscapes of Kauai, we know that these gorgeous islands are calling your name.
- danielleberclouw (Danielle Berclouw)