Scotland Scotland Glasgow
Tips from the community
Plenty of Irish hospitality to go around in this cozy Scottish destination. For a St. Patrick's day that oozes authenticity, but still has its own spark- look no further than the antique city of Glasgow. Peruse down cobbled stone pathways and hit up the local Irish pub for a guaranteed good time, or even check out the festivities as they pop up throughout the town.
seeker 2 years ago
- sksonu265 (Saurabh kushawaha)
- jasmineagbhow (Jasmine Caceres) One day when I have three weeks to spare, I’m heading to Scotland to live out my Outlander dreams.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The rich amount of knowledge to be gained throughout your European travels is boundless. Throughout our journey, we have found these museums to encompass the centuries-old history throughout the continent. Including iconic art galleries such as the Louvre and historical preservation museums like the Anne Frank House, here are our recommendations for bucket-list museum destinations in Europe.
- pennypinchingglobetrotter (Melissa Nance) Where we hope to go this summer!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Have your best green outfit packed and ready to go because it's that time of the year again. Whether you are looking for emerald sparkles and non-stop partying or a more cozy Irish pub moment, we have got you covered. From the USA to Europe, we have picked out the best spots to celebrate one of the world's most beloved holidays. Neon green rivers, day-long festivals, parades, and parties included- let's take a look at our lucky list.