Tips from the community
seeker 2 years ago
- shammell12 (Samantha Hammell)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) One of the many reasons why I love this city so much is because it has been the inspiration to so many musicians. Plus, I'm a huge fan of The Beatles, so... #London
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) No trip to London would be complete without a proper afternoon tea experience. The problem is choosing just one or two of these to explore. Each offers a unique experience and a range of tea and pastries.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- gill.laugharne (Gill Gibson) A couple of quiet places - away from the madding crowds!
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) On a quick trip to London there are some definite must see sights!
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) For those trips where you still need to get some work done a cafe with good wifi is a must. These are a few cafes I plan to check out.
- briari (Briona Lamback)
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) One of my favorite things to do while traveling is finding great local spots to eat, and this visit to London is no different.
- themarvelousmrsm (Josette Faye Mamsaang) Our first trip to London in 2014.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) Getting the most of London in one day is not easy, but here is an attempt. #London
- siamesekatz (Leigh Taylor)
- michele (Michele Humeston)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Witnessing live music in these impressive venues will bring your listening experience to an entirely new level. We present to you some of the most amazing live music venues across the world, from inside of actual caves to high-end architecture designed with quality of sound in mind. We love discovering local artists while on our adventures and recommend you check out who is playing while you're in town at these insane venues to add a life-changing live music experience to your itinerary.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The experience of drinking a delicious coffee while reading your favorite book and munching on homemade pastries can only be heightened by how photogenic the location is. Aesthetics only add to our memories and encourage us to take *a lot* of pictures so we won't forget. At Seeker, we are no stranger to trying out countless coffee shops to find not only the best cup served but the one with the prettiest view. These boutique locations across the globe each present their unique charm, from artisanal beverages to housing pastel pink colorways, we present to you the one-stop spot for the cutest and most Instagrammable coffee shops in the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Pride is one of the most iconic events of the year, and these destinations have some incredible plans. All summer long, from Montreal to NYC to London and everything in between, these destinations are being painted in rainbow colors, rainbow flags, and *lots* of confetti. So let's check out the most sparkling events of the season, happy Pride!
- neil.spurgeon (Neil Spurgeon) The best pubs for buying decent Ale such as Shepheard Neame Spitfire, Fullers London Pride or (joke) Watney’s Red Barrel
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These cities are requiring proof of vaccination for most non-essential services, and while this may change in the future, it’s great to always stay aware of local covid restrictions prior to travel. We put together a list of some of our favorite destinations that intend to, or already are, implementing vaccine passports. So in case you need some travel inspo for the upcoming year, this may be of service. We would like to add that you should always do your own research about the destinations you are traveling to, and what processes need to be completed prior to/ and after boarding. Safe travels seekers!.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Boo! Want to retrace the steps of Dracula? Or see the birthplace of Frankenstein? Are you just looking to party? We have collected some of the most iconic destinations in Europe for a truly unforgettable Hallows eve. Visit gothic fortresses steeped in bloody history, dance all night in ornately decorated clubs, or bring the whole family to downtown parades celebrating the spookiest time of year, these ghoulish stops are brimming with festivities, fun, and tasty treats.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) November is often overlooked as a travel month, but plenty of cities and countries across the world are entering a period of blissful temperatures and sunny days. From the hustle and bustle of London to the island lifestyle of St. Bart’s, these bucket-list destinations are like magic in November. Whether you want a beach getaway, or a chance to explore the city- these spots are some of the most exciting places to see this month.
- Read more...
Community and Blackness go hand-in-hand. Simply put, it’s not easy living in a world where your culture is constantly appropriated and commodified without credit. As a response, we’ve collectively begun carving out spaces of boldness and Blackness designed by us, for us. While joining Black travel groups and following inspiring Black travel bloggers bring us together, […]
- Read more...
The UK has bad rap for being stuffy and overly serious. But UK culture isn’t just confined to tea, royal weddings, and crumpets (thank goodness). Fantastic, fun, and totally bizarre, the UK’s weirdo festivals are at the heart of its history and culture. They’ll mostly amaze and charm you. Sometimes they’ll totally confuse you. But […]