Tanzania Mjini Magharibi Region
Tips from the community
Zanzibar is a turquoise water-lined destination in Tanzania that also happens to have a gorgeous horizon for viewing the sunset. Spend the day snorkeling off of sandy shores and cozy up in the evening at a local seaside and feast your eyes on one of the most beautiful natural phenomenons on our planet.
seeker 3 years ago
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The beautiful and rich history of the continent of Africa becomes evident in these UNESCO world heritage destinations. From the birthplace of ancient humans to vast desert landscapes, unique wildlife, and pristine coastlines, explore deep into this gorgeous continent and the history of humankind at these entirely life-changing and inspiring world heritage sites.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Planning for our trip to East Africa in 2022 - I studied Swahili for 3 years in college and have yet to make it there. When Covid is over, it is finally happening!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Every evening there is a magical display of pigmented purples and reds painting the entire sky as the sun dissolves into the distance, and while some people may take this for granted- we take aesthetics *very* seriously at Seeker (no shade). We love soaking in the warm, orangey hues of the sun while sipping on a cool cocktail beachside, and we have kept note of the most breathtaking sunsets around the world for anyone else who feels similarly. Embrace nature's most phenomenal gift, and consider these gorgeous destinations we have selected for your next life-changing sunset.
- ryan (Ryan Haq) These were trips I had planned pre-Covid that I'm itchin' to finish. Who's joining me?
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs) My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.