Tips from the community
seeker 9 months ago
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) Vegas has changed a lot over the years, but you can still get a peek at the early years of Sin City at these spots.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Looking to explore the gaming scene in South Shore Lake Tahoe? Whether you're a seasoned gambler or just looking for some casual fun, South Shore Lake Tahoe offers a wide range of gaming options to suit every taste. From world-class casinos with their dazzling array of slot machines and table games to cozy poker rooms and sportsbooks, there's something for everyone here. So, get ready to roll the dice, spin the wheel, and hopefully strike it lucky as we dive into the Guide to Gaming in South Shore Lake Tahoe. Get ready for an unforgettable adventure!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) So, you're looking for some great breakfast spots in Stateline, NV, huh? Well, you're in luck because this little town has a surprising number of delicious options to kickstart your morning. Whether you're in the mood for a classic American breakfast, a mouthwatering stack of pancakes, or a hearty Mexican burrito, Stateline has it all. From cozy diners serving up fluffy omelettes to trendy cafes with artisanal pastries, you're sure to find a spot that suits your taste buds. So, let's dive right in and discover the best breakfast spots in Stateline, NV.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) So, you find yourself in Stateline, NV? Lucky you! This charming town is not just known for its glitzy casinos and jaw-dropping panoramic views; it also boasts some seriously awesome bars. Whether you're a local looking for a new hangout spot or a visitor seeking the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring Lake Tahoe, we've rounded up a list of our absolute favorite bars in Stateline. From laid-back watering holes with an Old West vibe to trendy cocktail lounges that serve up creative concoctions, there's something here for every taste and vibe. So grab a drink, kick back, and get ready to discover the best spots to quench your thirst in Stateline, NV. Cheers!
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) Heading to Lake Tahoe for the first time during Summer time to experience the great lake life ⛱
- farhankhalid (Farhan Khalid) Ok this is pretty odd but I would like to take selfies in places with these names.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) If you are a fan of long and serene drives, then the Nevada portion of Route 50 is the perfect destination. Known as the "Loneliest Road in America," this 287-mile stretch of road offers a unique and unforgettable road trip experience. The road may be long and barren, but it boasts some stunning natural beauty and historic landmarks, including ghost towns and mining communities that are frozen in time. Be cautious while embarking on this journey and ensure to fill the tank at every gas station along the way, as you never know when the next one will appear. Welcome to the Loneliest Road in America!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From jaw-dropping mountain vistas to crystal clear blue waters, this picturesque destination boasts some seriously Insta-worthy spots. Whether you're an avid adventurer or simply in search of a stunning backdrop for your feed, South Shore Lake Tahoe has it all.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) While in town for DMA West consider these delicious options for a night out on the town. From cozy eateries nestled among the towering pine trees to trendy spots with stunning lake views, this list has got you covered. So, get ready to discover the best restaurants near Tahoe Blue Events Center that will leave you with a happy belly and a memorable dining experience.
- rambofam1 (Diane Bowers Rambo)
- bachechib (Brandi Bachechi) These are the top 4 places I would love to visit someday soon.
- llove (Elle Love) Places I want to explore
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) As spooky season is approaching, here is a list of ghost towns in America I visited or plan to visit. Boo!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) When night falls at DMA West, consider one of these bars to gather with colleagues and new friends on Lake Tahoe's South Shore.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Carson City, the vibrant capital of Nevada, offers a wide range of activities and attractions that will captivate locals and tourists alike. From exploring the city's fascinating history to indulging in adrenaline-pumping outdoor adventures, this list compiles the very best things to do and see in Carson City. Whether you're a history buff, an outdoor enthusiast, or simply someone in search of a memorable experience, this guide has it all. So, fasten your seatbelts and get ready to discover the hidden gems and must-visit spots that make Carson City a true gem of the Silver State.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From a California dream to the mythical world of Vegas to the islands of Hawaii- don't worry it's not like the entire country goes sub-zero this winter. We have selected our favorite cities to escape the freeze, and embrace sunshine even in the most wintery months. Enjoy the holidays beneath the palm trees and forget your worries down south, let's take a look at some hot destinations in the USA to travel to this winter.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Whether it's getting lost in our shimmering galaxy or witnessing the beauty of bioluminescence, these parks offer some incredible nighttime experiences that will have you packing up your camping bag for an adventure. Who said the fun had to stop when the sun sets? This summer consider these parks for a mesmerizing nighttime experience cloaked in the night sky, beneath sparkling stars, and munching on a toasty marshmallow or two.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) So we are daydreaming about all the crazy and electrifying parties taking place all over the planet on New Year's eve, and we just *had* to put a little list together for any party animals looking for an unforgettable start to the new year. From Las Vegas to Berlin, whether you seek underground clubbing or flashy parties- these destinations have everything you could ask for, *and more*. So let's start this year on the right foot, and spend our last night dancing away worries of yesteryear. Cheers!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) What time is it? From island paradise to sparkling downtown metropolis, stunning natural surroundings, and trendy galleries- these are the cities that are on our map for trending summer getaways. Looking for a family-friendly adventure? Or a weekend girls' trip? These destinations are full of nonstop excitement to start your summer 2022 on the right foot. Let's dive in!
- Read more...
In 2019, White Sands National Park became America’s 62nd national park. Two years later, New River Gorge National Park became the nation’s 63rd. Now we’re all wondering: which park will take the title next? Lucky for us, the top contenders for America’s next national park include scenic national forests, ancient cultural sites, lazy rivers, and […]
- Read more...
Recreational marijuana has seen exponential growth and acceptance since Colorado first passed Colorado Amendment 64 nearly a decade ago, legalizing recreational use for adults 21 and over. Since that big day, other states have followed suit, falling like dominos in their efforts to legalize and commercialize recreational marijuana use. Today, over 36 states have legalized […]