Tips from the community
seeker 2 years ago
- hollyonthehorizon (Holly Siebenrock)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- shammell12 (Samantha Hammell)
- neopatience34 (Neo Zondo)
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These fairytale-like destinations around the globe have all the ingredients for a fabulous summer getaway. Fantastic beaches? Check. Shimmering shores? Check. Culture, Cuisine, and adventure? And check, check check! Some we discovered by accident, some are the best-kept secrets of the travel community, and all are idyllic spots for a bubbly summer away from the backyard pool. Whether you dream of hiking quaint mountains dusted with wildflowers in Europe or relaxing beachside on a remote island- consider these hidden gems for your next adventure.
- Read more...
Glass bridges— elevated paths perched hundreds of feet above rushing waters and deep canyons—have grown in popularity in the last two decades. These glass-bottom marvels offer crystal-clear vantage points to admire amazing landscapes, take picture-perfect panoramas, and capture enviable selfies while amping up the fear factor. Acrophobics, beware. From the Grand Canyon to the Canadian […]