Tips from the community
seeker 6 months ago
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These sky-blue pigmented locations are sure to inspire with breathtaking scenery. From marbled caves to coastal villages dipped in aqua, let's take a look at the most beautiful blue-colored destinations around the world.
- theglobetrottingfamily (Christine Kim)
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- ryan (Ryan Haq) Some well-known and lesser-known magical spots in India for your next trip. India is an extremely diverse country, so definitely try and check off each region. Take in fresh Himalayan air in Northern India; exotic tropical luxury of South India; the deserts of western India; lush jungles of Northeast India; and the rich culture and history in-between.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- amys (Amy S)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Deserts are often the most neglected of all of Mother Nature's wonders, but this list will have you thinking about adding a sandy oasis to your bucket list. Witness the silky sands across the world as you explore one of the most beautiful landscapes across the planet. These destinations will have you uncovering secret towns and picturesque rock formations- let's take a look at some of our favorite deserts from around the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Luxury experiences combined with getting in touch with nature- what could be a more fulfilling way to travel? Choosing your next destination for a glamping escape will be easy with our list of the best glamping sites across the globe. We chose the most gorgeous settings with amazing service and amenities, whether you want to be high in the mountains or relaxing in a tropical jungle. Enjoy our selection of glamping sites around the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Discover some of the most otherworldly and ethereal landscapes gleaming in heavy pigments, from alkaline red lakes to banana-colored volcanic landscapes. For Pride month we wanted to select the most vibrant destinations across the planet in every shade of ROYGBIV to create the ultimate rainbow-themed bucket list. Let your rainbow flags fly this summer while taking a look at some of the most colorful places on earth. Happy Pride Seekers!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From Red to Black, here are the most colorful places on Earth. Stroll through picturesque lavender fields glowing with soft purple in southern France or discover the dynamic fiery reds of Antelope Canyon in Arizona. Our world is rich in color, and we have selected the most pigmented destinations for your list.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These ambitious hotels make staying in the best part of the vacation. Whether you are seeking adventure or prefer luxurious getaways, these distinguished hotels provide some of the most unique experiences across the world. From the iconic horseshoe-shaped Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort lighting up the sky in China to being swept away in a jungle paradise along a candlelit beach at the Azulik Resort in Tulum, our list has hotels that walked right out of your wildest dreams. Get creative in a quirky art-themed hotel or cozy up in a hotel formed entirely of ice at these unique hotel destinations for your next journey.
- rachelebercini (Rachele Bercini)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) There is nothing that quite matches the feeling of taking a dip in clear swimming pool waters to cool off on a hot day. We are here to help you beat the heat with some of the most luxurious pools across the globe. From the infinity pool on the roof of Marina Bay Sands in Singapore to pristine mountain views at The Cambrian Adelboden in Switzerland, dive into our list of *the* most amazing swimming pools in the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Leave it to The New York Times to curate such a lengthy list of life-changing locations for their iconic 52 Places list. These unique travel destinations across the world were selected by pros for being breathtakingly beautiful and providing awe-inspiring experiences. From the towering ancient pyramids of Egypt to the neon bustling metropolis of Tokyo, there is a lot of vacation inspo for your next big adventure.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across the continent, there is no end to interesting museums to visit during your travels to Asia. We absolutely love discovering unique and specialized museums, and here are some of our personal favorites. From quirky hidden gems like the poop museum in Tokyo to massive world-renowned establishments including the Design Museum Holon in Israel, we guarantee you will add a few of these outstanding museums to your travel bucket list.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across the vast, diverse continent of Asia, there are seemingly endless World Heritage Sites to explore. Visit the sparse atomic bomb dome in Hiroshima, or walk for hours along the towering Great Wall of China. From sprawling rustic temple grounds to ancient statues of civilizations past- here is a collection of some of the prominent World Heritage Sites in Asia.
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- Read more...
Brace yourself: you’re about to get lost in brilliant blue waters, beautiful high peaks, and lush emerald forests. Whether you dream of exploring Patagonia’s other-worldly landscapes, trekking alongside lions in Africa, or relaxing in European hot pools with majestic mountains jutting across the skyline, these top lake resorts promise the perfect balance of rest, romance, […]
- Read more...
We promise you won’t get the blues from any of these blue places. But you will have to endure a few cheesy puns… sorry not sorry. Blue villages, blue caves, blue sinkholes that look like they’re straight out of the movie Jaws — our world is teeming with sapphire splendor, and the ocean is just […]
- Read more...
India is a vibrant and cacophonous country with something new around every corner. The nation is home to some of the highest mountains in the world, vast expanses of picturesque beaches, cool hill stations, and famous backwaters. India is the birthplace of yoga and a home to the Dalai Lama. Its people are incredibly diverse, […]
- Read more...
“Are they talking about sustainability or what?” —Most people, before reading this introduction. No folks, we’re talking about literal green places— although it makes sense that the two usually go hand-in-hand. From rainforests and misty pine tree-covered wonderlands to emerald-colored palaces and living, breathing skyscrapers, “green travel” brings an impressive amount of beauty. Buckle up and […]
- Read more...
Dive into the trendiest color of the decade. Whether you’ve just hopped on the pink train or have always loved the color, check out these photo-worthy pink places around the world to satisfy your pink obsession while traveling. 23 Prettiest Pink Places in the World With a combination of Gothic, Roman and Baroque design, Tan […]
- Read more...
Today, you can’t scroll through your Instagram feed without seeing influencers and pals posting photos of Jaipur, India’s ‘Pink City.’ The capital of the Rajasthan state, Jaipur is bustling with people and bursting with color — most notably, shades of delicious pink. But, contrary to popular belief, this Pink City didn’t happen by chance. In […]