- 701 Decatur Street
- (504) 658-3200
Tips from the community
seeker 3 months ago
kaylee 2 years ago
seeker 3 months ago
kaylee 2 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
jasmineagbhow 2 years ago
theblondeabroad 4 years ago
Jackson Square Guides
- seeker (Seeker Editors) New Orleans, fondly known as the Big Easy, is a vibrant tapestry of culture, music, and mouthwatering cuisine, making it a photographer's paradise at every turn. Imagine strolling through a city where every corner whispers a story, and every colorful building begs to be captured. From the iconic wrought-iron balconies of the French Quarter to the enchanting tree-lined paths of City Park, you're never far from a scene worth snapping. Whether you're looking for that perfect jazz-infused backdrop, a mural adorned with local artistry, or the lush greenery of the Garden District, NOLA's eclectic mix of Instagrammable spots is as diverse as its legendary Mardi Gras parades. So, charge up your camera, clear some space on your phone, and let's dive into the photogenic heart of New Orleans – just be ready for your feed to overflow with the soul of this unforgettable city.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Get ready to dive into the vibrant heart and soul of New Orleans, a city where every neighborhood tells its own unique story. From the soulful melodies floating through the jazz-filled air of the French Quarter to the oak-lined streets of the Garden District, there's a slice of the Big Easy to satisfy every curiosity. Whether you're looking to indulge in Creole cuisine, catch a second line parade, or find the perfect venue for an unforgettable night out, our neighborhood guide is your personal roadmap to discovering the rich culture, historic charm, and lively spirit tucked away in every corner of this iconic city. So, grab your favorite pair of walking shoes, and let's stroll through the colorful tapestry that is New Orleans!
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) New Orleans is full of history, art, music, and culture. Visit some of these areas and markets to see some of the very best NoLA has to offer.
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) Places I’d love to visit in New Orleans at Wanderfest
- hiusa (HI USA ) Want to learn about New Orleans culture? Here are some places to visit when travelling to New Orleans! Recommendations from local HI USA Volunteers and Staff.
- hiusa (HI USA ) Looking for the perfect photo op? Here are some places to visit when travelling to New Orleans! Recommendations from local HI USA Volunteers and Staff.
- sydneybrowntravels (Sydney Brown) Weekend Trip Itinerary for NOLA
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) New Orleans is a paramount historic city in the United States with rich culture and beauty in each neighborhood. Although the city offers plenty of exciting attractions, some of the completely free adventures I’ve taken have been my favorite. This city is proof that travel doesn’t always have to break the budget. Check out some of my favorite free things to do in the Big Easy from tours to live entertainment.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Opulent mansions, towering cathedrals, and sprawling cemeteries- the historical relics of New Orlean's rich history define the unique patchwork of the city. Explore eras past, from massive gardens full of unique herbs to party neighborhoods, tucked away in old French architecture. Any history buff already has New Orleans on their bucket list- and we just want to make sure you hit all of the must-see spots in the city. Speckled with diverse culture, and downright unmatched architecture, explore history with our list of landmarks in the city.
- jasmineagbhow (Jasmine Caceres) These are my top must do recommendations during your trip down to NOLA.
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) Whenever I check out a new city I like to orient myself with the local landmarks and culture by embarking on a city tour. Moving to New Orleans presented me with the conflicting identity of not necessarily being a tourist, yet not exactly being a local either. I believe that it’s important to be a tourist in your own city - to get to know it inside out and understand why it’s so beloved. Unsure how to do this? The best way to start is to take a tour. In my years living in New Orleans, I’ve had the privilege of taking quite a few; here are my favorites.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) Nashville and New Orleans have been on top of my major US cities for a very long time. So I made this little itinerary a while ago and kept it aside for when it's time to go :)
- michele (Michele Humeston)
- theblondeabroad (Kiersten Rich) Welcome to the weird, wonderful, and truly one-of-a-kind streets of the Big Easy. Even if you’ve been all over the United States, you’ve never been anywhere quite like New Orleans before. Often lost in the so-called flyover country, Louisiana is an undiscovered gem for countless tourists.
Jackson Square Articles
- Read more...
Welcome to the weird, wonderful, and truly one-of-a-kind streets of the Big Easy. Even if you’ve been all over the United States, you’ve never been anywhere quite like New Orleans. Often lost in the so-called flyover country, Louisiana is an undiscovered gem for countless travelers. A world away from California, New York, Florida and other […]