In terms of weed legalization trailblazers (pun intended), Colorado is right up there with California. This 420 friendly state was the first to legalize recreational marijuana use and has developed a reputation as a stoner’s paradise. Frankly, there’s not much better than a day spent exploring Colorado’s famous national parks, followed by a show at Red Rocks — all the while enjoying some of the world’s finest bud. Due to the increasing demand for consumption spaces, there are now 420 friendly hotels and rentals as well as private membership “cannabis clubs” that offer single or multi-day memberships. With the price of an ounce coming in at just over $242, smokers will be able to stretch their dollar while exploring the natural wonders of this marijuana-friendly state. Like most of the 420 friendly states on this list, out of state travelers can purchase roughly one ounce at a time.
- Most Random Bucket List
- Ghost Towns in the US As spooky season is approaching, here is a list of ghost towns in America I visited or plan to visit. Boo!
- The Halloween Capitals Of The USA Boo! We are already in the mood for Halloween, we have our list of scary movies to check off, pumpkin-flavored hummus in our fridge (for some reason), and are starting to map up all of our upcoming October escapades. Whether you are looking for a sparkling city of wonder to dazzle the kids or more low-key yet terrifying destinations with chilling histories- we have the most frightening and magical spots lined up for you. The USA takes Halloween incredibly seriously, and these spots do it like no other, whether it’s a trick or a treat.
- September Fall Foliage Destinations Around The USA Early fall is settling in across the US, with cooler temperatures and hotter drinks, fewer crowds, and dreamy warm hues painting the natural landscape. Fall might just be our favorite season, with spicey pumpkin-flavored snacks, cozy layers, and a new way of embracing nature. These are some of our favorite spots to welcome the new season, explore transforming landscapes, and take some autumny-vibes pictures for the gram. From gorgeous forests to iconic national parks, let’s explore this crispy-leaved, auburn-colored season.
- Where To See Fall Foliage Around The World These destinations have garnered international recognition for featuring breathtaking fall landscapes decorated in carpets of rich hues of orange, red, and yellow. We are so ready to grab a cup of cocoa and our favorite sweater and start our fall adventure, and these stops are on the top of our list. Fairytale castles, sparkling metropolises, fresh wine country, and hiking towns, all adorned in seas of leafy trees for us to melt into. Whatever dream fall getaway you have, consider these global destinations for autumn vibes and gorgeous scenery.
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - U.S. The places Lauren Mack has explored in the U.S.
- Best Dog Friendly Hotels in the US Travel has gone to the dogs! These hotels roll out the red carpet with some doggone cute amenities, including room service and concierge services.
- Most Delicious Places in Denver I dish on the most memorable meals in the Mile High City.
- Best U.S. Children's Museums Everyone can be a kid at these fun, interactive museums!
- Socially Distant Weekend Getaways In The US In case you want to get away, from bustling airports and cities, from whatever stress is happening in your day-to-day, we have the spot for you. These are some of our favorite remote destinations across the country that are perfect for some r&r, adventure, and socially distanced fun. Whether you seek to spend your days adventuring new terrain, cozy inside a cabin by a lakeside or experiencing off-the-beaten-path culture along the beach, these destinations have something for everyone.
- National Parks in the U.S The US boasts an impressive 63 national parks, each with its own distinct character, awe inspiring views and countless ways to connect with nature. The parks are managed by the National Park Service which offers an annual pass for access to all 63 parks throughout the year for one flat price. Let's explore.
- wish list
- Cozy And Welcoming National Park Hotels In case camping isn’t your thing, don’t fret- we have selected some of the most quaint and cozy hotels nestled into the most iconic national parks across the USA. Whether you want to glamp (that’s camping with some needed amenities and luxury) in the California desert, or snuggle up in an elegant, historical hotel just steps away from the steep slopes of The Grand Canyon check out these unique and welcoming lodges to refresh yourself for busy adventuring days.
- Best Parks To Picnic In Across The USA Pack your favorite basket because we are going on a picnic. These parks across the US are tried and tested, locally loved picnic spots that we personally think are the *best* in the country. From tropical gardens to sprawling meadows, there is no shortage of quaint scenery to lay down your favorite blanket and indulge in a tasty lunch with friends. Including classics like Central Park, and historical reserves such as the Walden Pond- Check out these picks for your next big picnic.
- List of Every State in the US The United States is a melting pot of culture, with each of the 50 states possessing unique values, customs, food, and more. What better way to experience all of what this massive and diverse country has to offer than stopping by each pocket of flavor throughout the nation. Here is our list of *every* state in the US.
- Top CBD-friendly Spas It's no wonder that CBD-infused wellness products and treats are popping up everywhere, cannabidiol induces relaxation, relieves pain, and has natural healing properties. From CBD-infused oil massages to skincare treatments, Spas have incorporated CBD to bring their services to an all-time high (pun intended). For the most luxurious CBD experiences, we have selected spas that offer an array of innovative wellness treatments- so get ready to enjoy the full benefits of natural remedies on your next getaway.
- Top Cannabis Friendly Hotels Around the World If you are planning a 420 vacation then you need a 420-friendly hotel to match. From luxury resorts in California to Jamaican island paradise, we have selected some of the top cannabis-friendly hotels from around the world that provide world-class experiences. Whether you have a strict budget or are ready to ball out, here are our picks of the best 420 friendly hotels around the world.
- Things to Do in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Things to Do in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Most Charming Towns in America Planning to hit the road this summer? Check out these charming towns across America gushing with personality and history.
- States Of USA