According to an article published by The New York Times in 2019, women in Sweden now represent 46% of the parliament and 50% of the government’s cabinet. On top of that, nearly two-thirds of university degrees are earned by women, and around three months of leave are given to each parent during parental leave.
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Bucket List Destinations
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Most Geologically Stable Places on Earth If you are too afraid of earthquakes (like me), these might be your new potential destinations.
- Post Covid Travel Destination Goals
- Epic Hotels in Europe From caves in Goreme to yachts in Croatia, I can't get enough of unusual places to get some shut eye. This bucket list is made up of my favorite finds for the most epic hotel experiences in Europe.
- Countries Of The World
- All Countries In Europe