In early July, Madrid sets an example for Europe with one of the most electrifying Pride festivals across the continent. Hosted primarily in the central Chueca neighborhood of Madrid, enjoy weekend-long celebrations and a spirited parade at this picturesque tourist destination.
Madrid is a city dedicated to art. Known for housing some of the top galleries in the world, as well as countless cultural centers- any art cravings you have will be surely satisfied in this colorfully architectured dream of a city. Enjoys sunny days walking along stone-paved walkways in this bustling art destination, there is beauty at every corner.
While Madrid is certainly known for its cultural sophistication, fine dining scene, historical art collections, and traditional flair, there’s no denying that the city loves to party. When the sun goes down, the golden metropolis comes to life and high-spirited energy fills the streets, meaning that Madrid lives up to its reputation as a place that truly lives for the moment. From storied cocktail bars to six-storey nightclubs, the Spanish capital has exciting action in store for all preferences and musical tastes–just don’t expect to get back to bed until you’ve killed the night.
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- Places I’m Going
- Best Travel Destinations for Art Lovers We know the importance of visual aesthetics when it comes to travel. From the iconic Louvre museum in Paris to the gallery-lined streets of Chelsea in NYC, we present our selection of top cities for artists and art lovers to thrive. Fill countless days in your itinerary with creativity-focused activities at these bucket-list-worthy destinations.
- Places I've Been
- Capital Cities of Europe Coastal towns and sparkling metropolises, across the sprawling continent of Europe there is so much to uncover and experience. Whether you seek picturesque villages painted in pastel colors or cosmopolitan flair, Europe has the perfect city for you to explore. Here is our collection of capital cities in Europe.
- things to do in new mexico I'm headed to New Mexico in December and am planning a totally solo, COVID-safe getaway with my pup Fiona. We snagged a casita between Santa Fe & Taos and plan to hit all the best hikes within reach. Food stops are for take-out only, national parks will be visited on off-days, and museums will have to be saved for the next trip (RIP Meow Wolf).
- Top Destinations Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- Places I'd love to visit These are the places I wish to see before I die.
- World's Most Popular Destinations