Hailed as “unforgettable dream games” by the IOC director, the 2004 summer Olympics in Athens left the city with improved infrastructure and memories to last a lifetime. The historical birthplace of the Olympic games, it is only fitting that the ancient city of Athens host the games. Whether you love delicious cuisine, iconic architecture, history, or culture- Athens city has everything to keep all travelers for the games thoroughly entertained and satisfied.
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- Places To See Before I Die #seekerchallenge
- Places I've Been
- Capital Cities of Europe Coastal towns and sparkling metropolises, across the sprawling continent of Europe there is so much to uncover and experience. Whether you seek picturesque villages painted in pastel colors or cosmopolitan flair, Europe has the perfect city for you to explore. Here is our collection of capital cities in Europe.
- Top Destinations Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- Places I want to visit before I die
- World's Most Popular Destinations