A tropical paradise in the Caribbean with stunning beaches, vibrant culture, warm hospitality, and a rich mix of history, music, and flavors.
Tips from the community
Barbados is a Caribbean paradise that boasts stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant culture. It's the perfect destination for travelers seeking a mix of relaxation and adventure, with activities ranging from snorkeling and surfing to exploring historic sites like the Sunbury Plantation House. Visitors can also indulge in the island's renowned cuisine, including fresh seafood and rum cocktails. With its welcoming locals, luxurious resorts, and endless beauty, Barbados is a must-visit destination for anyone seeking the ultimate island getaway.
seeker 6 months ago
Barbados, a Caribbean island nation, boasts of pristine white-sand beaches, turquoise blue waters, and a rich cultural heritage. With its well-preserved colonial architecture, mouth-watering cuisine, and warm hospitality, it is no surprise that it has made it to Forbes' Top 50 in Travel. Explore the underwater world, relax on the beach, or indulge in some retail therapy, Barbados has something for everyone.
seeker 6 months ago
Barbados is reducing quarantine time for vaccinated travelers from five to seven days to just one or two as of May 8th. With a deep cultural history and plenty of gorgeous landscapes to explore, Barbados is a great destination for shaking off the stay-at-home blues and soaking in some summer sun.
seeker 2 years ago
traveleaterjohanna 3 years ago
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) On a quest to eat sushi at every Nikki Beach Club worldwide.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These World Heritage Sites have been designated as such for their importance to the history of our planet and the cultural significance that they carry throughout the sunny Caribbean. From pastel-colored towns to ancient palaces, let's take a look into some of the incredible history and architecture that encompasses the gorgeous islands along the Caribbean sea.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) For those that can only tolerate peace and quiet for so long (🙋♀️) here are some tropical destinations that come to life after the sun sets.
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs) My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We have all been in a bit of a slump, but with the vaccinations rolling out and countries easing restrictions we are nothing but excited to dust off our passports and get our travel on! All across the world, countries are reopening their doors to international tourism, and after a year nestled safely in our homes, we have been dreaming and planning for this moment. Although we would like to note that the situation across the planet is constantly changing and while we want to keep you updated, make sure to do some research and be aware of any restrictions and requirements before jumping on that plane. Here are our top picks of the most exciting destinations with solid plans to set the stage for the future of international travel.
- traveleaterjohanna (Johanna Read) My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These breathtaking destinations selected by Travel & Leisure are on the top of bucket lists worldwide. From the gorgeous tropical landscape of Costa Rica to the modern metropolis of Beijing, this list encompasses the vast sceneries and experiences that our planet has to offer. Explore with us seekers, the 50 best places to travel as chosen by the experts at Travel & Leisure.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- steve (Steven Rabkin)