Tips from the community
braedentg 4 years ago
leah 2 years ago
seeker 11 months ago
laurenmack 3 years ago
Niagara Falls Guides
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada has no shortage of incredible experiences, from bustling international cities to untouched wilderness. These are a few of our favorite, quintessentially Canadian experiences that need to be on your travel bucket list. From the Quebecois charm of Old Montreal to Vancouver’s sprawling Stanley Park- East Coast to West Coast (and everything in between) we have you covered.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada is famously known for having gorgeous natural scenery, but the international metropolises that dot this country are easily some of the most exciting destinations on the planet. Whether you’re looking for an outdoorsy, hipster west coast vacay in Vancouver or an adventure steeped in European charm and delicious cuisine in Montreal, these top-rated cities are sure to provide an excellent getaway up north. From the iconic parliament building in Ottawa to the aurora borealis viewpoints in Whitehorse, consider these gems for your next holiday.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- finnwrites (Amanda Finn) Gorgeous places I’ve been to that took my breath away.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) Here is a list of places I would like to visit once the pandemic will be long gone.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored in the U.S.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the dirt roads of Route 66, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the US. Inspiring natural wonders, incredible architecture, sobering memorials, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our Seeker-approved list of the most iconic landmarks in the US.
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) These epic destinations come with the territory , from epic natural wonders to big city adventures, legendary theme parks to bucket-list beaches. These are the best summer vacations in the U.S. for families. #Seekerchallenge
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) #seekerchallenge
Niagara Falls Articles
- Read more...
This season, we’re all about chilly winter getaways complete with shimmering snowflakes and cozy layered outfits. Toronto is easily one of the most stunning cities to explore in the wintertime. Think: heated outdoor markets with local vendors serving up spiced cider and poutine, stunning illumination displays reflecting off of fresh snow, and frozen cascading waterfalls […]
- Read more...
Canada measures more than 9,000 kilometers from coast to coast, so it should come as no surprise that nature plays a huge role in Canadian identity and the collective psyche. Here, there’s no shortage of heart-stopping landscapes or face-to-face encounters with nature — you can discover some of the world’s best national parks in Canada. […]
- Read more...
From candy-colored mountains to palm leaf-shaped islands, the world as we know it looks completely different when viewed from the clouds. While hidden wonders exist all around the world, we compiled a list of places that totally transform when viewed from above. Here are 23 of the best bird’s eye views in the world: 23 […]