Uyuni Salt Flat
Tips from the community
sarahlempa 3 years ago
onestep4ward 3 years ago
seeker 3 years ago
seeker 8 months ago
seeker 8 months ago
seeker 2 years ago
seeker 3 years ago
Uyuni Salt Flat Lists
- jillstegerrush (Jill Rush)
- _hughesey (Matt Hughes)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Golden temples reflecting in blue waters, pigs swimming in a tropical paradise, and a mysterious eye-shaped geological feature staring right into outer space- this list features some of our planet's most otherworldly destinations. Whether you want to travel to a hidden hilltop village in Italy for some artistic inspo, or spend the day exploring the lush forests of China, this list is for the adventurous and creative.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Discover some of the most otherworldly and ethereal landscapes gleaming in heavy pigments, from alkaline red lakes to banana-colored volcanic landscapes. For Pride month we wanted to select the most vibrant destinations across the planet in every shade of ROYGBIV to create the ultimate rainbow-themed bucket list. Let your rainbow flags fly this summer while taking a look at some of the most colorful places on earth. Happy Pride Seekers!
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs) My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- the.vagrant.optimist (Josh Wicks) This week's #seekerchallenge celebrates the most naturally beautiful places on earth.
- michele (Michele Humeston) Earth. Fire. Wind. Water. The power of Mother Nature is truly awe inspiring. Here is a list of the top 20 place to go to become one with our mother earth. #SeekerChallenge
- rachelebercini (Rachele Bercini) Corners of the world that I would like to visit and that I have visited
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From Red to Black, here are the most colorful places on Earth. Stroll through picturesque lavender fields glowing with soft purple in southern France or discover the dynamic fiery reds of Antelope Canyon in Arizona. Our world is rich in color, and we have selected the most pigmented destinations for your list.
- onestep4ward (Johnny Ward) If you’re travelling through South America Bolivia is definitely going to be on the agenda. It’s a top place to visit and people love traveling here because you can do it on a budget. You’ll likely be arriving overland from one of its neighbours, Brazil or Peru. Here are 8 places to stop on your adventure across Bolivia.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Deserts are often the most neglected of all of Mother Nature's wonders, but this list will have you thinking about adding a sandy oasis to your bucket list. Witness the silky sands across the world as you explore one of the most beautiful landscapes across the planet. These destinations will have you uncovering secret towns and picturesque rock formations- let's take a look at some of our favorite deserts from around the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Gorgeous geothermally heated water rising from the earth's crust is one of nature's greatest gifts, providing stress reduction as well as aiding with skin concerns. Along with wellness benefits, hot springs also make for an entirely luxurious spa-like experience, and with these glowing pools of stunning and fresh heated water existing around the world, there are plenty of picturesque destinations to sample throughout your travels. We put together a list of the most impressive natural hot springs from around the globe so you can truly indulge in relaxation with destinations including mountainous landscapes, opulent palaces, and luxury spas. Let's take a dip, seekers.
Uyuni Salt Flat Articles
- Read more...
From rainbow lakes and trees to glowing waters around the world, our planet is filled with so many unique and wacky wonders. When an overcrowded museum or park simply won’t do, add a unique travel destination to your itinerary. Here are a few of our favorite weird, wacky, and wonderfully unique travel destinations around the […]