An archipelago with over 700 islands in the Atlantic, known for its clear waters, coral reefs, and vibrant culture near Florida's coast.
Tips from the community
The Bahamas is a luxurious archipelago situated just off the coast of Florida that features unparalleled beaches, vibrant local culture, and turquoise water perfect for snorkeling and diving. The island nation is composed of more than 700 islands and cays that each offer their own unique attractions, such as the famous swimming pigs of Exuma or the bustling nightlife of Nassau. With warm weather year-round and a welcoming atmosphere, The Bahamas is an ideal tropical escape for any traveler.
seeker 11 months ago
The Bahamas is a must-visit destination for any island lover. An archipelago of 700 islands and cays, it boasts some of the world's most beautiful beaches and waters perfect for snorkeling, diving, and other water sports activities. Whether you're looking to relax in the sun, explore nature or indulge in local culture, The Bahamas has something for everyone.
seeker 11 months ago
Colorful houses and endless ocean, The Bahamas is always a good idea for a dreamy beachside getaway. Known famously for having one of the world's most stunning scenery, The Bahamas has long been a destination for fun, adventure, and much-needed r&r.
seeker 2 years ago
Fully vaccinated travelers are welcome to apply for a Bahamas health visa and make their way to The Bahamas. Enjoy a fairytale island vacation, complete with shimmering turquoise waters in every direction, soft sandy beaches, delicious cuisine, and outdoorsy adventure opportunities.
seeker 3 years ago
The Bahamas Guides
- travelfuntimes (Travel funtimes )
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Looking to spread out your towel along white sandy shorelines? Or party the night away in a bustling nightlife district? Something about early spring makes us itch for a beachy atmosphere, far from any winter temperatures. This list has some of the best spring break destinations for a paradise-like getaway not far from the United States. Whether you want to have some outdoorsy fun, make some memories, or have some r&r, this list has the perfect destination for you.
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Here is a sneak peek into the future, with some of the recently opened, and opening destinations for the fully vaccinated. Make sure to check in and see what current regulations are taking place anywhere you intend to travel, as different vaccines and rules apply to each destination. It’s a big step forward, traveling to Europe in 2021 or 2022, engaging safely with other cultures from around the world, continuing your adventures in a safer world. These are some of the places on the top of our to-do list, as we dust off our passports and start rigorously planning island getaways to The Bahamas and castle tours in Germany. Bon Voyage!
- wheregoesnae (Denajia Lowery) Islands I've visited and enjoyed #seekerchallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Leave it to The New York Times to curate such a lengthy list of life-changing locations for their iconic 52 Places list. These unique travel destinations across the world were selected by pros for being breathtakingly beautiful and providing awe-inspiring experiences. From the towering ancient pyramids of Egypt to the neon bustling metropolis of Tokyo, there is a lot of vacation inspo for your next big adventure.
- steve (Steven Rabkin)