India Maharashtra Mumbai
India's commercial capital, home to Bollywood, the largest city in Maharashtra, and a hub of culture, finance, and the Gateway of India monument.
Tips from the community
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the largest city in India and is located on the western coast of the country in the state of Maharashtra. It is a vibrant and bustling metropolis that is home to some of the country's most iconic landmarks, such as the Gateway of India and the Victoria Terminus. Visitors to Mumbai can soak up the city's rich history and culture, enjoy delicious street food, and experience the vibrant nightlife scene.
seeker 11 months ago
Of course, a city that is shrouded in vibrant hues features prime spots for taking in the sunset- Mumbai is one of the most gorgeous and colorful cities in India to visit. Rest beachside at Juhu beach for intense colors that pause time, or witness the decadent event in the city for a sparkling feast of color, culture, and of course- natural sunlight.
seeker 3 years ago
Mumbai, also known as the "City of Dreams," is a vibrant metropolis located in the state of Maharashtra, India. This bustling city is renowned for its colonial architecture, vibrant street life, and Bollywood film industry. Mumbai also boasts a variety of attractions, including the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, and the Juhu Beach.
seeker 11 months ago
- finnwrites (Amanda Finn) I haven’t been there yet but I will.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Grab your favorite snack and get ready for the epic highs and lows that come with a good coaster. We are obsessed with sampling amazing theme parks during our travels, whether you want cutesy rides for the entire family or are seeking to scream your face off- we know a place! Check out this awesome list of crazy parks across the globe for your next exciting adventure.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Every evening there is a magical display of pigmented purples and reds painting the entire sky as the sun dissolves into the distance, and while some people may take this for granted- we take aesthetics *very* seriously at Seeker (no shade). We love soaking in the warm, orangey hues of the sun while sipping on a cool cocktail beachside, and we have kept note of the most breathtaking sunsets around the world for anyone else who feels similarly. Embrace nature's most phenomenal gift, and consider these gorgeous destinations we have selected for your next life-changing sunset.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)