Tips from the community
mustangdmv 3 years ago
laurenmack 1 year ago
seeker 3 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
sarahlempa 3 years ago
laura_comin 3 years ago
- eric_knopsnyder (Eric Knopsnyder) Places that look interesting
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) This is one of multiple roadtrips of my dreams 🤩
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Ready to get your kicks on route 66? This route 66 road trip route and map covers all the best sights and attractions along America's Mother Road.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) *needs a list where randomly putting all the cool spots, restaurants, experiences found around*
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the dirt roads of Route 66, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the US. Inspiring natural wonders, incredible architecture, sobering memorials, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our Seeker-approved list of the most iconic landmarks in the US.
- leah (Leah Fishman) I'm headed to New Mexico in December and am planning a totally solo, COVID-safe getaway with my pup Fiona. We snagged a casita between Santa Fe & Taos and plan to hit all the best hikes within reach. Food stops are for take-out only, national parks will be visited on off-days, and museums will have to be saved for the next trip (RIP Meow Wolf).
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Are you a beer lover who refuses to leave your dog behind? We've curated a list of the top breweries in every state that welcome your four-legged friend with open arms. These breweries offer a variety of craft beers, ales, and IPAs for you to enjoy with your pup by your side. Whether you're planning a road trip or simply looking for a new local hangout, this list has got you covered. So, grab your leash and get ready to experience the best dog-friendly breweries in every state!
- camillem1998 (Camille Moinier)
- miracle (Miracle ) Miracle is a Christmas-themed pop-up cocktail bar that serves holiday cocktails in a festive setting. With kitschy holiday décor, professionally-developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) It's that time of year again! We are so ready for colorful parades adorned with massive floats, family-friendly fun during the day, and bottomless margaritas at night. Throughout the continent, cities take to the street to celebrate the culture and history of Latin America. Whether you are looking to enjoy fresh street food while watching mariachi bands or enjoy an authentic reenactment of the battle that caused it all these destinations have something for every traveler. So let's get into the party zone and jump into the top cities to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) An escape into the remote wilderness is always full of adventure, fun, and tranquility- and we have selected some of our favorite getaway destinations in the country for just that. From islands in Alaska to rainforests on the west coast, and a few small-town retreat spots in New England, this list is for the Seekers who are looking to "get away from it all." Let's take a step off the usual travel map of cities, and tourist spots for a moment and explore some of the untouched beauty and charm of the United States.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) Here is a list of places I would like to visit once the pandemic will be long gone.
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) I love music. I listen to it every moment I can, so I decided to make a list about Places mentioned in songs. YOU are more than welcome to help out with this list, since there are a lot of songs out there! ♥️
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Cinco de Mayo marks the historic win of the Mexican army against the French way back in 1862, and the party hasn't stopped since. Pitchers of refreshing beverages underneath sunny skies, endless plates of fresh tacos and tortilla chips, mariachi bands, and we're just getting started. While Cinco de Mayo is an important holiday in Mexico, the parties in the US are some of the flashiest across the globe. Enjoy vibrant Mexican culture which is an integral piece of the fabric of the United States. Dance the day away in top US destinations such as San Antonio or Los Angeles, or experience a more historical perspective at the birthplace of the holiday in Pueblo, Mexico. Here are some of our favorite spots to hit during early May to enjoy mouthwatering food, and amazing parties that last the whole week.
- leah (Leah Fishman) In September 2020, I sold all my stuff, packed up my car, and hit the road with my 12-year-old pup, Fiona. We started in Vermont and are currently in Mississippi. Up next: Tampa, FL
- Read more...
If you’ve ever wanted to travel to the moon but don’t have the time, head to Arizona’s Petrified Forest National Park: well-known for its cratered landscapes, colorful eroding badlands, and vibrant petrified logs. With access to the scenic Petrified Forest Road, visitors can easily hop out to enjoy stunning overlooks, family-friendly trails, visitor centers, and […]
- Read more...
Tucked in the heart of America’s southwest lies the Land of Enchantment: miles upon miles of vast desert, caves, museums, wacky installations and…aliens? This patch of the U.S is where artists retreat, where adobes outnumber hotels, and where your imagination can run absolutely wild. From strange rock formations and plunging caverns to Earthships and UFO […]